Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I’ve never known anyone tell so many lies. Why does every single aspect of her life, even the most trivial of tasks have to be full of drama and/or a made up story/illness. Lie after lie after lie.
Because her life is dull & boring and that doesn't work when you have 600k plus followers to entertain

So the lies keep her huns engaged with fake stories

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
This is totally not related to Aimee so feel free to ignore but can any of you fabulous trolls recommend somewhere nice to go for a weekend? It’ll be October time, but ideally somewhere isolated from people haha hot tub etc. Not booking a holiday this year- I’m having work done on the house & the garden, and it’s my big birthday next year so will have to string that out for a few months 😂 I’m far far up north but can drive/train 💋

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Imagine having a really important job, such as a brain surgeon for instance… could you imagine ringing in sick because you had a bit period cramp. Honest to god, why companies use her to promote their business is beyond me 🤣🤣 be another takeaway for dinner, I mean she couldn’t possibly cook a home made meal for Harold in such agonising pain ….. 🥱

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So she sacked off work cause of period cramps? Lol do off. I've got really bad pain since I started my periods and I still power through 12 hr shifts on nothing but a prayer. She's useless. She will have lost the hotel money to cause she's cancelled rhe day of and she doesn't stay anywhere cheap and London isn't cheap to begin with really. I'd crawl there at the thought of losing that money ffs. She doesn't live in the real world at all. Can't be on her own when she isn't feeling well? You have a period Aimee. Grow the do up. You aren't dying.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So she sacked off work cause of period cramps? Lol do off. I've got really bad pain since I started my periods and I still power through 12 hr shifts on nothing but a prayer. She's useless. She will have lost the hotel money to cause she's cancelled rhe day of and she doesn't stay anywhere cheap and London isn't cheap to begin with really. I'd crawl there at the thought of losing that money ffs. She doesn't live in the real world at all. Can't be on her own when she isn't feeling well? You have a period Aimee. Grow the do up. You aren't dying.
I remember physically dragging myself to work during a rheumatoid arthritis flare up. I couldn’t physically stand or walk but I forced myself into work (looking back now I really shouldn’t have) but the fact she’s complaining at period pains, when she’s got those period pads and that heatpad she could stick on. She’s a fing fraud and I don’t think she was ever going because she knows she’ll look like the mad relation who’s been invited so they don’t kick off. She would have looked like Lily savages daughter anyhow and I suppose there’s only so many tragic outfits she can wear

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It isn’t just me period it’s the drive!!
You know warrr I mean
Sozzz if I let anyone down
Get a grip seriously 🤣 sat there with your Percy pig to add to the effect whilst the Huns act like you’re the only woman to ever have a period!
Period GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry she’s 40 years old and can’t be a bit poorly by herself? And she says it like it’s normal? Does she have ANY understanding of normal life for folks? Olga - people do live alone yanno? And what about the incredible real single mammas out there battling chronic illnesses while raising kids alone with no help! Dragging themselves on the school run in immense pain? What about our older dears on their own, sometimes even immobile that can’t even administer their own meds? You Olga are an entitled vile human with zero understanding of the world and devoid of any self awareness! The fact you advertise your s as promotable to single mums who may very well be coping with actual life s including real illness is a bloody insult! Just piss off you absolute Fanny!