Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Imagine having a really important job, such as a brain surgeon for instance… could you imagine ringing in sick because you had a bit period cramp. Honest to god, why companies use her to promote their business is beyond me 🤣🤣 be another takeaway for dinner, I mean she couldn’t possibly cook a home made meal for Harold in such agonising pain ….. 🥱
She's fing comical. I was in work years ago and literally everyone said you don't look right, are you OK etc. It was only a part time office job while I was at uni and needed every penny. Refused to go home. Until I collapsed that is!! Because I had 'period pain' pahaha no because I had a severe endometriosis flare which resulted in an emergency hysterectomy. But yeah was still in work that morning 😳😖

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Imagine having a really important job, such as a brain surgeon for instance… could you imagine ringing in sick because you had a bit period cramp. Honest to god, why companies use her to promote their business is beyond me 🤣🤣 be another takeaway for dinner, I mean she couldn’t possibly cook a home made meal for Harold in such agonising pain ….. 🥱
Thought she had a miracle cure all for the cramps that she promoted? Not that good then. Brands will stop using her if she keeps wimping out on events. Anyone else think she's also worried she'll be left on her own again?

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I don’t think she was ever going to go. All staged so she can do her poorly routine. There was no outfit talk, no packing s, none of the usual se she does etc. Compulsive liar and attention seeking fat s.
I don’t think she was either. She’s playing up to the camera to the event people, like phoning in sick 😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t think she was either. She’s playing up to the camera to the event people, like phoning in sick 😆
That’s exactly what she’s doing, and of course to get all the sympathy from the toothless mafia. I cannot fathom why people don’t see what a calculated, manipulating, fake arse bullshitter she actually is.

Mar 9, 2024
She was not going - not for one second- vav let the cat out of the bag when she posted ( trolled) her about nobody talking to the old embarrassing wrinkled prune and calling everyone there “the mean girls! “What the hell she thinks young, fresh faced, greatful, happy people would have in common with this miserable scrotum scrunch, lying Fanny I do not know! I’d have stayed well clear too! It’s not like she’s a stranger they know nothing about is it? She shoves her fat muff everywhere - herpes an all ! Plus none of them would want to be the ones having to ruin their night “looking after her” when she feigns a panic attack - neither I would imagine would they want to be associated with some random that is Fanny fluttering at every bloke from the doorman to the ice cream seller! Yep you stay home older - ring mummy to bring the lollies and flannel! What a FANNY!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My face predicting the future...
Dish up takeaway with me.. listttennnn the last thing I want to do on death's door is cook. Dyaknowarrameen? And not only that but I haven't got anything in cz I wasn't supposed to be here was I. Awhh and god love Harper she was supposed to be with me mum cz obviously I was in London but she wotted to come home to make sure I'm OK bless her!!! 🥺 Anyway let's have a boat load of grease to ease the pains 😖🐷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709-161217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709-161217_Samsung Internet.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 12
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It isn’t just me period it’s the drive!!
You know warrr I mean
Sozzz if I let anyone down
Get a grip seriously 🤣 sat there with your Percy pig to add to the effect whilst the Huns act like you’re the only woman to ever have a period!
Period GIF by MOODMAN
And also get on the fing train!!! Because the train "incident" is as unlikely to happen again as the car incident Because neither one actually happened 🤣 Can get on a train on your birthday though eh? All good when you're gobbling a whopper burger 🤣🐷🤡

Oh no, that means there isn’t going to be a vlog of catpissy quasipigmo at a sty Z list event, stomping around in a way too tight outfit, dodging all cameras incase someone captures its true size & unfiltered fugly mush, pretending it’s having the best time ever when in actual fact nobody else there wants to be near it because of the stench of desperation, grease, dutty filthy hair, stale booze & catpiss. 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh no, that means there isn’t going to be a vlog of catpissy quasipigmo at a sty Z list event, stomping around in a way too tight outfit, dodging all cameras incase someone captures its true size & unfiltered fugly mush, pretending it’s having the best time ever when in actual fact nobody else there wants to be near it because of the stench of desperation, grease, dutty filthy hair, stale booze & catpiss. 🙄
Nooo does this mean no singing Anastasia sounding like a Bob cat stuck in an electric fence either?
Ffs fuming now 😭😭