Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I thought she said you need to be on TV or in the news 3 times in 12 months to be verified and she kept just saying she wasn’t important enough cos she was just a poor mum doing her best? Have we missed something ?
I thought this too, so she’s probably paid for it knowing her. The fact you have to apply for it yourself is embarrassing. I don’t think it’s a big deal anyway a blue tick. Just means it’s easier to find her real account over an old/fake one.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Weirdly yesterday I couldn’t do anything on my real tiktok account as they wanted me to verify who I was with my ID 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just googled it too and look what it says very weird they asked little old me THE REAL JO 🤣🤣I was asked to write a code they sent me on a piece of paper, photo of driving licence, then another photo holding code and licence in my hand.
I’m not even sad like her trying to sell crap but it would be so funny if I got a blue tick.

Interesting that this SS from Google sounds like she applied for it and I honestly didn’t because to me a blue tick means Jack 💩now

Attachments

• IMG_4019.jpeg
    IMG_4019.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 50

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I thought this too, so she’s probably paid for it knowing her. The fact you have to apply for it yourself is embarrassing. I don’t think it’s a big deal anyway a blue tick. Just means it’s easier to find her real account over an old/fake one.
Exactly this and she will think she really is famous now 🙈🤢
Reality check is CATPISS has more people who HATE her than they do like her 🤣
Can we request a 💩 emoji at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Calcifer

Mar 6, 2024
My heart dropped into my arse when the thread got locked because I'd really miss reading all your comments, you're all hilarious, & I thoroughly enjoy lurking, 😆😆😆. For some reason I still can't post photos though?

I do miss the old TT when it was all light hearted fun, & they didn't give just anybody a bluetick, they aren't exactly anything special these days, loads of people get them for do all, the bar is quite low; But hey any excuse for a piss up with Mummy to celebrate seeing as she has no real friends, & the only boyfriend she can keep is a battery operated one, 😆🤷‍♀️.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
A blue tick is the pinnacle. I don’t know why I bothered getting my degree, then going on to do my masters. Might of well just sat in front of a camera and stuffed my face.
Exactly! Makes a mockery of the years of hard work, blood, sweat and tears that both my daughters put into getting their nursing degrees……..I mean WTF 🤬

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
This mornings video
WARNING ⚠️
May annoy you 🤣
Just when you thought she could irritate us any more. 🙄

She shouldn’t be allowed a blue tick really. Apps like Twitter won’t allow a tick for anyone posting anything deceptive, and I would have thought Tiktok would have the same rules.

She’s such a phoney.