Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She's robbed us of seeing yet another se outfit 🙄😕 I mean I was excited to see what she was going to turn up in!! Beach themed event and something to go with those nails ....all in the pissing rain 🤣🤣🤣 perhaps it was a mermaids tail 🧜🧜
I meeeeannn if there was ever a GIF more appropriate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Little Mermaid Live GIF by ABC Network

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
So she sacked off work cause of period cramps? Lol do off. I've got really bad pain since I started my periods and I still power through 12 hr shifts on nothing but a prayer. She's useless. She will have lost the hotel money to cause she's cancelled rhe day of and she doesn't stay anywhere cheap and London isn't cheap to begin with really. I'd crawl there at the thought of losing that money ffs. She doesn't live in the real world at all. Can't be on her own when she isn't feeling well? You have a period Aimee. Grow the do up. You aren't dying.
That trip petrol hotels nails primark etc etc would have cost her about £600 plus and she just cancels due to cramp
Wtaf

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
So she sacked off work cause of period cramps? Lol do off. I've got really bad pain since I started my periods and I still power through 12 hr shifts on nothing but a prayer. She's useless. She will have lost the hotel money to cause she's cancelled rhe day of and she doesn't stay anywhere cheap and London isn't cheap to begin with really. I'd crawl there at the thought of losing that money ffs. She doesn't live in the real world at all. Can't be on her own when she isn't feeling well? You have a period Aimee. Grow the do up. You aren't dying.
Snap...endo and pcos so pain and heavy beyond heavy and 12.5 hrs shifts on a ward! This one couldn't manage a night out 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I remember physically dragging myself to work during a rheumatoid arthritis flare up. I couldn’t physically stand or walk but I forced myself into work (looking back now I really shouldn’t have) but the fact she’s complaining at period pains, when she’s got those period pads and that heatpad she could stick on. She’s a fing fraud and I don’t think she was ever going because she knows she’ll look like the mad relation who’s been invited so they don’t kick off. She would have looked like Lily savages daughter anyhow and I suppose there’s only so many tragic outfits she can wear

I think most of us are probably guilty of going into work worse for wear and we shouldn't have been there but we live and learn. All those dose had to do was jump on a train down or even book an early morning flight and she would have been sorted. But then it's not really "work" it's an excuse to be a lazy f and lean on it and say its her "job" imagine just throwing away that money for a hotel in London. Knowing how much I just spent on 3 nights there I wouldn't want to know how much she's lost.

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
My face predicting the future...
Dish up takeaway with me.. listttennnn the last thing I want to do on death's door is cook. Dyaknowarrameen? And not only that but I haven't got anything in cz I wasn't supposed to be here was I. Awhh and god love Harper she was supposed to be with me mum cz obviously I was in London but she wotted to come home to make sure I'm OK bless her!!! 🥺 Anyway let's have a boat load of grease to ease the pains 😖🐷
Spot on 😂😂😂