Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Snap...endo and pcos so pain and heavy beyond heavy and 12.5 hrs shifts on a ward! This one couldn't manage a night out 🤣
I take a change of uniform with me if I have to go in on my period and die a death the entire day but we have to work. Its horrible when you feel that bad! And the heat on the ward on top of how u feel when as I say "internal thermostats" already high is just bokilicious but we soldier on. I'd rather turn up and get sent home but lol I have ringing in sick 🤣 but she doesn't work. Her saying it's a job is just all show. She does nothing to work for it. Some content creators do. She really doesn't.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Girls I was on the night-shift. Aimless nightshift is what some of us grown ups do. It's called work. I know you aren't good with big words. But work is what most of us do to survive.

On another note tattoo healing beautiful. Jizzy pig use it as your profile picture ❤️

Attachments

• retouch_2024070916451243.jpg
    retouch_2024070916451243.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 92
Mar 13, 2024
UK
This is totally not related to Aimee so feel free to ignore but can any of you fabulous trolls recommend somewhere nice to go for a weekend? It’ll be October time, but ideally somewhere isolated from people haha hot tub etc. Not booking a holiday this year- I’m having work done on the house & the garden, and it’s my big birthday next year so will have to string that out for a few months 😂 I’m far far up north but can drive/train 💋
My friends have holiday cabins in the Scottish Borders see link Borders self-catering cabins | Peebles

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Girls I was on the night-shift. Aimless nightshift is what some of us grown ups do. It's called work. I know you aren't good with big words. But work is what most of us do to survive.

On another note tattoo healing beautiful. Jizzy pig use it as your profile picture ❤️
I love it! Looks amazing on you 😍

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
ill fitting trousers … probably size small
Ladies - as she REALLY fits in that size.. 🙄as she’s a pre-teenager at 9! 🙈
If my girls were going to a school disco I would be making them look a lot more presentable than what H is. Badly fitting cargo’s and dirty converse is not the one. That’s the kind of outfit my girls wear to laze around the house. It’s as if she’s just put any old thing on her and dressed it up with lipgloss and blusher

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Been debating it for the last year cause everyone said what will I do when I'm an old woman. Might not make to an old woman, just live in the moment ❤️
I hate it when people say that. As you said, you don’t know what the future holds so live in the moment. And if you do end up being an old woman, you’ll be an old woman with tattoos. And this day and age, there will be plenty of old folk walking around covered in tats at an elderly age. They don’t go out of fashion

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Is it just me or has something been photoshopped out of her hand? It's like she's holding something but she's not. Weird.
Plus that is way too much blusher for an adult never mind a 9 year old (sorry my bad, I mean pre teen as then anything she does can be excused!) Monkey sees, monkey do.... Literally.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709_181546.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709_181546.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 89