Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
3 months ago she’s buying 11-12 and now she’s buying xs women’s - no way has she grown that much esp when the 11-12 combats she’s wearing today are too long!!!
So H sin them, loves them but still dumped back in the bag. Also when she says H has her beady eyes or I've got a feeling H will steal this.... either buy2 cz you know she'll like it or SAY NO! Be the parent you knob

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Is it just me or has something been photoshopped out of her hand? It's like she's holding something but she's not. Weird.
Plus that is way too much blusher for an adult never mind a 9 year old (sorry my bad, I mean pre teen as then anything she does can be excused!) Monkey sees, monkey do.... Literally.
Phone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
She doesn't have anything in ???? Let's face it fatty you don't need excuses anymore for your addiction!!!!! Just say you wanted to stuff your fat face and that you couldn't be bothered to make something !!!! Even if you did have stuff in you still wouldn't bother you are the laziest ugly mother f known to man kind
She must be the only person who goes to Tesco multiple times a week but never has anything in 😂😂