Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
No Aimee being sent to a sickbay isn’t traumatic but watching my dad pass away after 4 weeks on life support and 6 yrs later watching my mum pass away after fighting cancer 3 times both of a young age that’s traumatic!! Get a grip! Also looking after my disabled child with no help at all I do “just get on with it” so stick your clap back up your arse I wouldnt want to come on your page with an opinion because we all know what others peoples opinions mean to you ….. deleted and blocked! Grow up you silly little girl

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Me teachers were mean to me I passed out me mum will tell you.

Like a child in a playground telling tales at this point there’s always some story with her about how she was the victim, how she was traumatised - all of them without fail include passing out - it’s like the reasoning she gives behind harpers rubbish food choices “oh when I was a child I wasn’t allowed to chose and it gave me trauma”

No you’re just a self entitled brat who doesn’t like being told NO or what to do because you think you are always right, always the victim, your mums an enabler!
There are MANY questions your mum should be asked none that you nor her would like!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
So today she’s talking about managing pain at 11 years old no Hun that would be your parents job and they left you to collapse in school not get you to the doctor even at 20 years of age she never made that choice to seek further help because to me that sounds like endo and then 20 years down the line still suffering supposedly and still not seeking medical advise collapsing being sick not being able to function in life for two days a month especially when you have a child needs to be addressed
That’s what I was going to say. My mum took me to the doctors and I did the same with my daughter. It ain’t hard and if you don’t think a male dr is gonna listen, ask specifically for a female doctor

You know the other day when quasipigmo was yapping on about how busy it was & so much work went into editing & writing scripts, i thought it just meant for its sty fraudulent adds but now I think the script writing is for it’s totally bullshit woe is me tales.
Quasipigmo you were on the blob, (still think it’s making out it’s so bad so it can punt period se to the inbred sycophants.) most women go through this monthly & grit their teeth & get on with it, especially the ones that suffer horrendously & the still don’t moan & whinge as much as you. It’s an attention seeking lazy beast, any excuse to get sympathy & not to look after its child & leave someone else to do it. Funny how it was well enough to get its filthy, greasy trotters on the KFC. 🐷🐽

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No Aimee being sent to a sickbay isn’t traumatic but watching my dad pass away after 4 weeks on life support and 6 yrs later watching my mum pass away after fighting cancer 3 times both of a young age that’s traumatic!! Get a grip! Also looking after my disabled child with no help at all I do “just get on with it” so stick your clap back up your arse I wouldnt want to come on your page with an opinion because we all know what others peoples opinions mean to you ….. deleted and blocked! Grow up you silly little girl
I just want to let you know that you're a fing warrior. I'm sorry for all you've been through and you should be very proud of yourself ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Me teachers were mean to me I passed out me mum will tell you.

Like a child in a playground telling tales at this point there’s always some story with her about how she was the victim, how she was traumatised - all of them without fail include passing out - it’s like the reasoning she gives behind harpers rubbish food choices “oh when I was a child I wasn’t allowed to chose and it gave me trauma”

No you’re just a self entitled brat who doesn’t like being told NO or what to do because you think you are always right, always the victim, your mums an enabler!
There are MANY questions your mum should be asked none that you nor her would like!
I always think when Vav does her "ask me anything" the first question in my head is who the do do you think you are? 🤣 Imagine if this wastrel did it? 🤣🤣 OH MY GOOD LORD! Someone pour me up a double shot of Whiskey 🥳🤣 I can think of a fair few 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That’s what I was going to say. My mum took me to the doctors and I did the same with my daughter. It ain’t hard and if you don’t think a male dr is gonna listen, ask specifically for a female doctor
It's the biggest Croc of s ever because as an Endo sufferer a female Dr is the worst thing you can do 🤣 If any other Endo warriors can back me up? There is no one who understands Endo less than a woman who doesn't have Endo and discusses "heavy periods" 😳🤣 ... Dr or not!! Facts!! 🤣🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
She is actually infuriating! I had a miscarriage in may last year. No idea I was pregnant, I was under a lot of stress for a while and my partner had left to go abroad for work for 6 months, leaving me at home with our 10yr old. However, I had no choice but to get on with life. Anyway, not to dwell on that as it could be triggering for some people, my periods since have been absolutely crippling, not sure why because they weren’t beforehand, but I still get on with it, make sure my daughter is looked after, house is clean.. still work a full time job! She’s a fing lazy t that’s all she is, sits on her lard arse scoffing her face all day with se. Drags that kid up. Everyone is different, pain thresholds etc but it’s just constant drama with her she’s a joke of a ‘woman’. I actually got myself blocked on my OG account for telling her everything was a drama 🤣 truth hurts eh.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She is actually infuriating! I had a miscarriage in may last year. No idea I was pregnant, I was under a lot of stress for a while and my partner had left to go abroad for work for 6 months, leaving me at home with our 10yr old. However, I had no choice but to get on with life. Anyway, not to dwell on that as it could be triggering for some people, my periods since have been absolutely crippling, not sure why because they weren’t beforehand, but I still get on with it, make sure my daughter is looked after, house is clean.. still work a full time job! She’s a fing lazy t that’s all she is, sits on her lard arse scoffing her face all day with se. Drags that kid up. Everyone is different, pain thresholds etc but it’s just constant drama with her she’s a joke of a ‘woman’. I actually got myself blocked on my OG account for telling her everything was a drama 🤣 truth hurts eh.
I'm so sorry you went through that and 'alone' in a way too. You sound like a normal Mother with absolutely no disrespect meant but I mean you did what you had to do ❤️ When it probably would have been easy to lie in bed and call your Mummy. I've heard a lot that people have really struggled with periods after a miscarriage or even after birth. I'm glad you told her what for and I bet it felt good. I know I did when I called her a witch 🤣🤣🤣

May 22, 2024
button moon
She didn’t go to ‘work’? her event was part of her ‘job’, she didn’t go…..it’s the same thing, she may have pottered around the house doing bits and bobs but if she couldn’t even take her kid to a school disco I’d imagine she spent most of the day on the sofa.

The point people are making is…a normal job, if you have a meeting that is either in the office or elsewhere then women on their periods still go to work, no matter what unless they genuinely have a medical condition which causes genuine pain/discomfort/heavy bleeds etc. imagine if every women phoned in sick when they get their period….there would never be any women in work ffs 🤣. She’s full of BS and as for passing out since she was 11…why does every illness make her pass out….anxiety…pass out cramps…pass out. And surely if they were that bad she would have seen a doctor to see what was going on.

I’m sorry she’s such a billy bullshitter

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I'm so sorry you went through that and 'alone' in a way too. You sound like a normal Mother with absolutely no disrespect meant but I mean you did what you had to do ❤️ When it probably would have been easy to lie in bed and call your Mummy. I've heard a lot that people have really struggled with periods after a miscarriage or even after birth. I'm glad you told her what for and I bet it felt good. I know I did when I called her a witch 🤣🤣🤣
She’s the reason I’m onto my 4th burner account, some days I just can’t ’scroll on’ haha, and thank you ❤️x

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
AIMEE do OFF YOU GASLIGHTING GROTBAGS

YOU SAID YEARS AGO WOMEN GET ON WITH THEIR PERIODS BLA BLA fING BLA AND NOW TODAY BECAUSE PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO DEAL WITH IT YOU SUFFERED HORRENDOUS PERIODS

ABSOLUTELY fING BOLLOCKS YOU LAZY SCRUFFY DISGUSTING LYING SKANK
Such a ficking liar!!! You should be ashamed of yourself A!!!!! First, laughing about people mental health, anxiety depression now, taking a piss pf woman actually suffering with their periods!!!! Guess what Aim! I still get up and go to work !!! Take naproxen a lot sometimes need to take oxicodone ffs but still get up and get on with a day!!!!
Funny how she fing never mentioned her period being bad before! Liar! 🤥
Also, I’m 6 years older and we did talk about periods with parents and teachers!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Let's be fair, she doesn't represent any brand, she's no better than the rest of tiktok selling tat for commission

The difference being she goes to the odd event and has management that sends her scripts, and she gets a few bob because of her following numbers ( bought or not)

She is essentially lazy and there's plenty of proof in her videos
She’s a fing first class bellend! Today’s s chat was just scraping the barrel for some kind of reason to talk to herself , all in the name of a 3 minute content! 🤣 sitting all alone in her dirty sad hovel as she has no one… she’s a lonely , sad pathetic shead.