Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Oi, mega minge… see this, just dropped in by my mother because I’m having an awful period this month too, but you know what… I pop a fing pill, put my big girl pants on ( literally 😂) and get on with it you absolute drip!! No need for lie down in bed and have my child looked after while mother puts a wet flannel to my head and checks my temperature 😂

IMG_2769.png
I too have horrid periods with Endo and fibroids it’s just is what it is. It’s actually proven that laying down is no good when you have painful periods! Moving around, getting on with your day despite the pain is what helps with cramps ! Abd painkillers of course 🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
As if a period stopped her from going shopping jesus wept give it a rest olga.
Just say you've got no money till pay day cos you waste it all the time 😂😂😂
Every other month on her period does the world stop or what
She would know when she next due on and get to the pharmacy and the health food store in preparation we would have w & g standing like queen guards at the door just incase

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I too have horrid periods with Endo and fibroids it’s just is what it is. It’s actually proven that laying down is no good when you have painful periods! Moving around, getting on with your day despite the pain is what helps with cramps ! Abd painkillers of course 🤣
Mine are horrendous and last for days, I think they’re getting worse as I’m getting older but we just have to get on with it don’t we 😂, by we I mean everyone other than Aimee of course, because you know, hers are worse than anyone else’s 🙄

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Mine are horrendous and last for days, I think they’re getting worse as I’m getting older but we just have to get on with it don’t we 😂, by we I mean everyone other than Aimee of course, because you know, hers are worse than anyone else’s 🙄
They are getting worse, sadly! They are very painful, very heavy and really long now as well! My periods are now anything between 10-14 days long with a whole first week really bad 🥺

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ooh I’m a pussy and darent have said this out loud - I’d be getting a divorce tomorrow - but gotta agree with you here. My heart hurts for the boys when it ain’t going our way. The racism that our lads are subjected to is the worse thing about the game - needs something radical done to stamp it out. Saka needs protecting cos he always gets the brunt n god help us if we go out on a pen again! I’m just hoping Gareth has been following a master plan and he’s got a do off rabbit in his hat for Sunday cos I’m gunna need a defibrillator on standby here for my bloke if it goes tits! Spain are looking very tasty - we can only hope - OLGAS STILL A FANNY!
Not the defib 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oi, mega minge… see this, just dropped in by my mother because I’m having an awful period this month too, but you know what… I pop a fing pill, put my big girl pants on ( literally 😂) and get on with it you absolute drip!! No need for lie down in bed and have my child looked after while mother puts a wet flannel to my head and checks my temperature 😂

IMG_2769.png
Oh no @youknowwhatimean I'm so sorry you're a woman at this treacherous time 😢 I would advise you go to A&E quickly. Infact I'd blue light Ambo you can't be too careful. Sounds like you need an oxygen tank and round the clock care at the very least. You're in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🏼❤️