Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Updating the crime number 🤔 Are we all getting brought in by the cat piss personal protection squad again 🚔. I have plans this weekend!
I've heard the new prime minister is bringing in emergency laws - its now illegal to disagree with the overgrown toddler or hold her accountable for her actions - anyone found guilty will be under house arrest with only gruel (aimess cooking for sustenance).
Stay alert trolls 👀
Best I go pack my bags then and tell work I won't be coming in 🤣🤣....could do with a holiday to fair 🤣🤣🥰🤣

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I'm sick of her blaming trolls and CC ,how about amiee you massive fat fanny you take responsibility for the fact you say s online that comes back to bite you on the arse. Just shows daddy/uncle or whatever he is wasted good money on someone.who didn't appreciate it. As for the huns they are just as stupid and deluded she won't like you just cos you rim her ass ya know

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
They probably negotiated with her agent. Never even looked at her content . Had they the fat lying t wouldn't have got a look in . She's a train wreck . A lazy MLM liar . Lost that Tesco contract faster than the made up baby miscarriage.
I know you’re angry and nothing you’ve said is unfactual but the end part is a little controversial. I know it seems she lied and many here have said similar but just the comparison didn’t sit right with me personally and could be triggering for others here ❤️

HarperTwist

Jul 12, 2024
Liverpool
I wouldn't want to upset or remind anyone of their real loss . Sincere apologies if I have or do . I just wanted to point a reminder how low this piece of scum is . It's not even a year since she scraped the barrel of low lying scum barrels with the mis carriage story . Beggars belief how she hasn't been cancelled. The list is endless yet 3 years on she still has a platform.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I really want to know exactly what was said to her when she had the contract taken away.
Tesco email to Aimee
Dear Aimee
We’ve received a few emails from concerned members of the public. They feel you will not be a good brand ambassador due to the fact that your personal hygiene is non existent, you don’t actually cook and live off takeaway. And you don’t like Tesco, and neither does your pre teen 9yr old.
We’ve looked into the claims mentioned, and we fully agree you really are not what we want. So we are withdrawing our offer of working with the company.

As a side note have a wash, you look like s.

Regards Tesco man.

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
“Till I can’t feed my child and keep the lights on” - oh the famous lights that make you look completely different? Shame 😂
Always the trolls fault and never your own for a video taken from your own page, ASA rulings by an independent agency using your own videos, words out of your own mouth.

Sorry I forgot my violin 🙃
She's plenty candles!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t understand why she’s blaming ‘trolls’. We ain’t trolls nor are TL or the genuine profiles on TT making comments. No one has made anything up that’s posted on here or TL either, everything is backed up by HER videos by what SHE says and does. It’s about time she took some accountability. You cannot lie and be a crappy person and expect it not to have repercussions. I didn’t get chance to email or comment but fair play to those who did.

Tesco are a brand a lot give their hard earned money too so those people are well within their rights to challenge the morals and ethics of the brand. Using A is morally and ethically wrong on so many levels.

Instead of being in the comments lying and fishing for sympathy she should be cooking her daughter a nutritious tea not opting for the 3rd takeaway fast food tea in the space of 6 days. She is more concerned by a crappy AD and controlling the narrative then she is her own daughters needs. Disgusting.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t understand why she’s blaming ‘trolls’. We ain’t trolls nor are TL or the genuine profiles on TT making comments. No one has made anything up that’s posted on here or TL either, everything is backed up by HER videos by what SHE says and does. It’s about time she took some accountability. You cannot lie and be a crappy person and expect it not to have repercussions. I didn’t get chance to email or comment but fair play to those who did.

Tesco are a brand a lot give their hard earned money too so those people are well within their rights to challenge the morals and ethics of the brand. Using A is morally and ethically wrong on so many levels.

Instead of being in the comments lying and fishing for sympathy she should be cooking her daughter a nutritious tea not opting for the 3rd takeaway fast food tea in the space of 6 days. She is more concerned by a crappy AD and controlling the narrative then she is her own daughters needs. Disgusting.
Exactly I couldn't give a shiny se about what size she is (im not a skinny Minnie myself )but stop using filters and own your true size, stop.letting you're 9 year old dictate what happens in the house, actually parent you're child not.leave it to others and ffs stop wasting money on se you don't need and be more relatable as you're meant to show reality of single parents. I was a single parent for 10 years and.in no.way do I relate to her and the amount of.money she spends its beyond an actual dam joke. Then maybe just maybe I'd have a smidging of respect for her