Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Surprised these have lasted!
Do you know what though they are all so strangely tapped that Wendy obviously loves it because really could you be arsed? My Mum is nearly 10yrs younger than Wendy and she would absolutely tap out. She absolutely wouldn't be chatting s about my escapades all over social media 😵‍💫🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So funny that there’s no stupid gushing post from wend - ooh my gorgeous Charlie n Ralph god love them are here with my beautiful brave Aimee and stunnnnnink harper - it’s all sooooooo delightful - my happy place blah blah blah - nah love we know exactly how happy your gaff is at the min bendy - olga will have thrown all your phones down the loo cos it’s all down to her that you are even on tick tock so if she’s screwed she won’t allow you to carry on. Colin the caterpillar cake is squashed on Charlie’s head n olga is jumping on all her presents in a mad rage! You will be trying to mop her brow n shove a thermometer in her mush screaming “it’s all your fault Charlie” while Harold is battering Ralph with a squish mallow cos he didn’t lick her boot when she walked in! Oh and olga will have keyed Charlie’s new car for good measure! 🤣 such a happy beautiful wholesome day 🤣🤪
This has me wheezing 🤣🤣🤣 maybe they could add in a game of Monopoly getting flipped over for good measure. No I'm not being the dog!! 😭🤣
Daniel Craig Monopoly GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Mar 8, 2024
If you want a nice easy job that doesn't involve interacting with the general public or your work performance being evaluated then a "social media influencer" is not the right job for you. The so called fame or notoriety and money comes at a price.

Thousands of influencer types manage to post without drama or controversial incidents. Cat piss sister is an example. The ones who appear on here, TL, my videos etc are people who are objectively not nice and ripe for ridicule for their own actions.
You’re doing a fab job 👍🏻

Mar 8, 2024
AIMEE do OFF YOU GASLIGHTING GROTBAGS

YOU SAID YEARS AGO WOMEN GET ON WITH THEIR PERIODS BLA BLA fING BLA AND NOW TODAY BECAUSE PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO DEAL WITH IT YOU SUFFERED HORRENDOUS PERIODS

ABSOLUTELY fING BOLLOCKS YOU LAZY SCRUFFY DISGUSTING LYING SKANK
So basically...she's always been an entitled, immature, attention seeking nightmare....
Gaslighting cow!

My daughter started at 10 and prob coped better than she did!
I remember periods at school...the pain amd fear of leaking etc. It's s and I can't say I've struggled like some of you probably have and probably still do and i have sympathy for you 🙏❤️ but it's the fact she makes out she's special or needs special treatment and everything is worse for her!
Living in an entitled princess piggy deluded spoilt world. 🙄🙄🙄
Miss Piggy GIF by The 97th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Mar 8, 2024
So today she’s talking about managing pain at 11 years old no Hun that would be your parents job and they left you to collapse in school not get you to the doctor even at 20 years of age she never made that choice to seek further help because to me that sounds like endo and then 20 years down the line still suffering supposedly and still not seeking medical advise collapsing being sick not being able to function in life for two days a month especially when you have a child needs to be addressed
Don't believe for one minute she "passed out"
Trouble is Aimee...when u lie..no one believes a bloody word that comes out of your munchausen mouth! ..

Mar 8, 2024
No Aimee being sent to a sickbay isn’t traumatic but watching my dad pass away after 4 weeks on life support and 6 yrs later watching my mum pass away after fighting cancer 3 times both of a young age that’s traumatic!! Get a grip! Also looking after my disabled child with no help at all I do “just get on with it” so stick your clap back up your arse I wouldnt want to come on your page with an opinion because we all know what others peoples opinions mean to you ….. deleted and blocked! Grow up you silly little girl
I'm so sorry 😞 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
You know the other day when quasipigmo was yapping on about how busy it was & so much work went into editing & writing scripts, i thought it just meant for its sty fraudulent adds but now I think the script writing is for it’s totally bullshit woe is me tales.
Quasipigmo you were on the blob, (still think it’s making out it’s so bad so it can punt period se to the inbred sycophants.) most women go through this monthly & grit their teeth & get on with it, especially the ones that suffer horrendously & the still don’t moan & whinge as much as you. It’s an attention seeking lazy beast, any excuse to get sympathy & not to look after its child & leave someone else to do it. Funny how it was well enough to get its filthy, greasy trotters on the KFC. 🐷🐽
All I saw was Quasipigmo 🤣🤣🤣🤣