Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
The Huns are commenting tagging Sainsbury's to give her a deal.

More chance of the local Costcutter/Spar sponsoring her at the moment.
Can you imagine the scenes at Zgadigital tomorrow. Everyone hanging out their arses after the football and aimees screeching down the phone, demanding they find her another supermarket to promote 🤣

#BagLady 🛍

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is a video somewhere of her trying sainsbury's as there was a new one that had opened near to her. She said she wasn't keen on sainsburys. Someone find it and save it in case she starts pushing for a deal
I’ve had a Quick Look and the one I found is actually like an audition for a Sainsbury’s deal. Mrs Bucket style again. I can’t be arsed looking today as I’m in desperate need of a shower after the gym 😂then it’s footie match with friends who’ve come over. I’ll post the Sainsbury’s audition one if anyone wants it. Just tag me if so 👍🏼

May 22, 2024
button moon
IMG_4237.jpeg IMG_4238.jpeg IMG_4239.jpeg IMG_4240.jpeg

I love this person 😂👌🏼
Didn’t she admit that her uncle gave her money for her wedding on one of her lives? So now she’s denying she ever said that? This whole he’s not part of my side of the family doesn’t make sense? Isn’t he married to her dad’s sister? That would make him family. Might not be blood but it’s still family 🤦🏻‍♀️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Didn’t she admit that her uncle gave her money for her wedding on one of her lives? So now she’s denying she ever said that? This whole he’s not part of my side of the family doesn’t make sense? Isn’t he married to her dad’s sister? That would make him family. Might not be blood but it’s still family 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah she did say that. That’s the problem with social media, you start blabbing and everything you say is exposed for all to see and hear. She obviously has a selective memory, but people remember!!
She is her own worst enemy.

Oinking Olga’s management are going to love her, it needs to stop talking, maintain a dignified silence (even though we all know it has no dignity) & it’s rabid delulu sycophants are just making it worse, if they all carry on the way they are going, even the se brands won’t want to deal with it, then where will we all get our entertainment from. 🙄🌵