Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Honestly Olga could you dig yourself a bigger hole?
Surely her management advised her to either say absolutely nothing or put out a statement saying, things didn’t work out as I had hoped. I don’t want any speculation so I won’t be talking about it and ALL comments will be deleted. At the moment she is keeping the ones blowing up her arse!
It has kept me entertained though some of the sad fs comments - you need protection (WTAF), I couldn’t sleep (get a life)

Mar 8, 2024
I keep watching this because even I'm shocked at how quick she changes to a spiteful b. Even Wendy recoils a bit. She also never even wished Charlie a happy birthday after the amount of milking she did for her own birthday. Can't be about anyone but her though can it. Can imagine the entire night taken over with her bitching about trolls ruining her life and I'd dare say Charlie with a drink in her would say well you did drag tesco on tiktok way back when and it's there for all to see lol
Not her phone..moon face is back!

Mar 8, 2024
I present to you one of A’s old classics that popped up for me today 🤣 you are not a woman for sure !!!
1. You forgot to add that you take bath/shower every roughly 3 months and you take it dry ! 🤣
2. 99% of the time you are sick you just get on with it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3. You said it over and over again that you can’t use wax !!!
4. I’m not going to even comment on number 4 … 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤥🫣
5. You said it over and over again that labour was so traumatic for you that you will never do it again even if they pay you !!!! 🤬
View attachment v09044g40000c8b801bc77ubli9pdgr0.mp4
What a load of bullshit!! Clearly is actually a man then..going by her take on it all!
Absolute liar and embarrassing 🤦‍♀️😬

Mar 8, 2024
There is definitely some sulking going on this weekend. Usually the three of them are constantly posting content when they are together, often filming at the same time as each other..... this weekend aimee is sulking so no one is allowed to film. She was so snappy in that video yesterday, clearly didn't want to record it and couldn't even bring herself to say happy birthday to her sister. The atmosphere in that house must have been unbearable, bet wendy hit the bottle as soon as fun sponge left
She will have ruined everything with her moping and dramatics. Self-centered cnut! 🤬

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Oh for do sake, yet another woe is me video. Does she not look at her life and think is this all actually worth it? It’s just one thing after the other, rinse and repeat.
I’d be questioning my life choices way before now if I was her.
She has no one else to blame except herself when it comes down to her mental health and all of the dramatics she causes.
Will she look back in years to come and have fond memories of this ‘job’? Or will she look back and think fing hell, I wasted so much of my time and energy, fed up my mental health all for the sake of social media?
I honestly pity her and the monster she has carved herself in to over the years. It seems like such a sad life to live.
Absolutely! She probs Lu doesn’t even realise who her real self is!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just a question, what are you overcoming? Your own mistakes? Clearly not since you take no responsibility for either tiktok saying you / Harper don't like Tesco, or maybe you're gonna overcome the urge to put quite so much creosote on your face- I'd maybe start that now.
Screenshot_20240714_133146_TikTok.jpg
Why does she think that she looks lovely 🤷🏽‍♀️ isn’t her mirror 🪞 any good at her reflection as she’s looking ORANGE!!
Or is she just looking into her phone with the … ‘ I look gorgeous filter on?’ 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh for do sake, yet another woe is me video. Does she not look at her life and think is this all actually worth it? It’s just one thing after the other, rinse and repeat.
I’d be questioning my life choices way before now if I was her.
She has no one else to blame except herself when it comes down to her mental health and all of the dramatics she causes.
Will she look back in years to come and have fond memories of this ‘job’? Or will she look back and think fing hell, I wasted so much of my time and energy, fed up my mental health all for the sake of social media?
I honestly pity her and the monster she has carved herself in to over the years. It seems like such a sad life to live.
Not to mention the effects on the child. She’s as obsessed with her phone as Aimee and always wanted to look in the phone when she was including her in her posts. All this because she’s so desperate not to have to go out and get a traditional job.

Mar 8, 2024
I'm sorry but I'm just going to press the ignore button here on this one . ..
All I will say is that myself and another member used/copied a word on here once beginning with C (not t) without realising it was offensive. As far as i recall we stood corrected, apologised and moved on. I haven't used the word since.
Sometimes we don't know what things mean or imply but we learn from each other...guess that's what I'm trying to say....

Mar 8, 2024
She is fing ridiculous. Its always what people have done on her. Not that there's evidence that she has said and done stuff but she will gaslight until people forget lol we don't forget though and that's her problem!
Classic Narcissistic behaviour. Always everyone's else's fault. No ownership. Horrible traits to have and it is what makes her so unlikeable. (Well to most of us with reasonable intelligence)
Hr enabling parents are complicit by enabling this monster. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024

Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network