Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I did report it and I’m not sorry. Using derogatory terms out of order especially when they were an arsehole after people said something. But then to come back on and attack my innocent child because I pissed them off completely out of order & I’m sorry if I’ve pissed people off but I won’t stand for a virtual stranger calling my child derogatory names
What I seen was them saying it about Aimee which is still wrong but not your child?

Mar 7, 2024
do off Wendy… Sainsbury’s this… Sainsbury’s that. Shaimless quiet again because she’s going through all of her old videos to get rid of any that might put her in this position again 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqahu5vog65l5r1kr8jg.mp4
Aimee has written her one of her famous scripts! Look how she keeps looking down to check she's said everything she is supposed to say.
Bet Charlie's birthday was a riot, I've fallen out with Tesco so you can't shop there either. The huns won't notice if we make some long winded excuse why we are suddenly using a different supermarket.
It's OK they aren't as bright as us, they absolutely won't question it👌

Mar 8, 2024
I hope people on here haven't been reporting one another because they don't agree with what someone has said? Losing accounts because people are policing others language is a bit much. I don't agree with alot of things said on here including terms used yesterday but I just press ignore. 🙈 I hope I'm picking things up wrong tbh.
I haven't reported anyone or quoted anyone? No idea what I have meant to have done...🤷‍♀️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What I seen was them saying it about Aimee which is still wrong but not your child?
I think loads must have happened this morning as I am lost too. Got to say though the lolly person wished A physical harm the other day in one of their posts and it wasn’t the first time they’d gone too far. Personally I scrolled on as I didn’t want to be causing arguments, might have been the wrong thing though looking back.

Mar 9, 2024
I'm lost... genuinely. Singled out why I don't know. I gave my opinion but wasn't arguing, reporting or quoting...
I don't want to be the chosen one! 🤦‍♀️😞
I have absolutely no idea what’s going on at all? Is it about the term used yesterday or trolls? I thought people had said their bits and then left it? Surely as grown adults we don’t need someone stepping in? Did I miss something?

Guys can someone give me a heads up please - don’t wanna to drop a bollock 🤣 what’s the message from the moderator mean exactly? If someone comes on here from Aimee’s hounds can we not discuss what they’ve said? I’m totally lost? Sorry for being dense 😱🤪
Right someone used a really derogatory term yesterday, a few of us, if you go back you will find my post if it hasn’t been removed, said no, that’s not a good thing to say, but instead of saying, “oh fed up, soz about that luvs.” they dug their heels in & said it on a few more occasions, some people may have reported it, they got banned, they came back & said some truly offensive & vile things to & about some members here. Admin stepped in & sorted it. That’s it really. 🌵

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think loads must have happened this morning as I am lost too. Got to say though the lolly person wished A physical harm the other day in one of their posts and it wasn’t the first time they’d gone too far. Personally I scrolled on as I didn’t want to be causing arguments, might have been the wrong thing though looking back.
I've looked back and still can't see anything further than what was said yesterday. I just think we all have different opinions, we all think differently. Days I could cry reading some messages as they do affect me even if not about me but as I've said in the past that's my issue and battle personally so I just hit ignore if someone gets to much. These forums are for people to say what they feel or want even if we don't like or agree it doesn't make it OK to report people and get them banned from using it because you don't agree with them.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She's totally trying to get a Sainsbury's deal for Aimee too with her the best burgers I've ever had cooked at home etc. They'll already know about your princess after the weekends shenanigans.
All of the supermarkets media teams know all about the drama 😅🤣 I mean people are still tagging Tesco in their rude comments now started to tag Sainsbury’s 🤣 They’ve already had a look and blacklisted her. She’s done when it comes to any chain supermarkets.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No, I didn't take it that way, it's ok. Reasonable to assume it was me though as the admin comments were left on my comment! They have since edited it to say..to all of us! x
God knows why it appeared on your comment, I wouldn't have said you did anything for it to. I think they probs just mean hit ignore and don't reply and argue with them but at the same time I wouldn't have said they were a "troll". I don't know what else was said but I can't see any of it either on the pages before this x