Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I've looked back and still can't see anything further than what was said yesterday. I just think we all have different opinions, we all think differently. Days I could cry reading some messages as they do affect me even if not about me but as I've said in the past that's my issue and battle personally so I just hit ignore if someone gets to much. These forums are for people to say what they feel or want even if we don't like or agree it doesn't make it OK to report people and get them banned from using it because you don't agree with them.
I reported them because they were out of order. We all make slip up using words that are offensive but we apologise and we move on. They didn’t they carried on so I asked admin to step in. But them coming back & personally attacking my child just validated they deserved to be booted

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I've looked back and still can't see anything further than what was said yesterday. I just think we all have different opinions, we all think differently. Days I could cry reading some messages as they do affect me even if not about me but as I've said in the past that's my issue and battle personally so I just hit ignore if someone gets to much. These forums are for people to say what they feel or want even if we don't like or agree it doesn't make it OK to report people and get them banned from using it because you don't agree with them.
From what people are saying it’s all been removed so that’s why you can’t see it. And I’d say it was pretty justified they got reported and banned from what’s been said. I think to a point there needs to be freedom of speech but there has to be a line don’t you think? And it seems the line was completely crossed on this occasion.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
From what people are saying it’s all been removed so that’s why you can’t see it. And I’d say it was pretty justified they got reported and banned from what’s been said. I think to a point there needs to be freedom of speech but there has to be a line don’t you think? And it seems the line was completely crossed on this occasion.
A lot of comments were removed and then admin posted that message

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
100% if they were being derogatory about children then a line was crossed. Usually there's some evidence left behind though like replies to comments. Hence bring a bit lost. I went back and read pages I'd already read thinking did I miss something? Lol

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
A lot of comments were removed and then admin posted that message
Yeah I was lost at what had gone on but since you’ve all explained I know it’s all been removed. Sounds like they came back and were vile, even with that aside their reaction to be been called out yesterday and a few things they’d said recently (one post they’d wished A to have a crash - disgraceful) were enough to warrant a report and ban.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
100% if they were being derogatory about children then a line was crossed. Usually there's some evidence left behind though like replies to comments. Hence bring a bit lost. I went back and read pages I'd already read thinking did I miss something? Lol
Yeah I was the same, I was trying to work it out 🙈 from what they are all saying though it was a deserved report and ban. We don’t need that type on here.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her silent treatment is again typical Aimless

She really is a selfish, bratty child!

I bet it's always been everyone else's problem, never hers
She loves to cause the toothless mafia to worry and flood her comments when she does eventually post. Such an attention seeker.

It’s really further proves how she lied about the baby loss too as how her reaction to this brand deal being lost seems to have effected her is much worse than when that supposedly happened.

Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly why me and the hubby let him have a couple of drinks in the house every now and then. My mum and dad were sooo strict with me so I was always out sneaking around, getting in drunken states and they knew nothing about it.
So we thought if we let him have a couple of drinks in the house every now and again it’s in a controlled environment and kind of takes that ‘excitement’ out of it, and he knows that he can be honest with us should he ever go out and get himself hammered 😂

I done the same with my boy too, he's 17 now and never once had to pick him up hammered!
Totally different to me 😳🙈😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Right someone used a really derogatory term yesterday, a few of us, if you go back you will find my post if it hasn’t been removed, said no, that’s not a good thing to say, but instead of saying, “oh fed up, soz about that luvs.” they dug their heels in & said it on a few more occasions, some people may have reported it, they got banned, they came back & said some truly offensive & vile things to & about some members here. Admin stepped in & sorted it. That’s it really. 🌵
Thank you - I was totally confused - thought I’d done something unintentionally. I saw all the back n forth but I tried to lighten it a bit. I didn’t see where anyone was going after kids! Another level and so wrong! Thanks for the explanation - the message just wasn’t clear x

Mar 8, 2024
Well it really does seem that Skanky, Granny Gash and Charlie are all the same🙄 I followed Charlie, she seemed to be the complete opposite of her dirty, lazy skanky sister. But apparently not🤷🏼‍♀️she posted a video earlier, I think’ it was for AirPods, but I was so distracted by her continuous tapping on the box that I’m not even sure now. Anyway I posted this comment ‘please stop tapping’ Obviously didn’t like that because I was blocked in less than 30 seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh well, no skin off my nose. True colours shine through in the end. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Wow!! She really is cut from the same cloth isn't she, what a dick!
I always felt sorry for her but had to unfollow her after the last time she was with them, when it was clear she drove home after many drinks!!

They really are something else 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield