Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
A lot of people s off mallows, I tried it and it made my skin sore.
Also the owner is a nasty piece of work, slagging off women in their WhatsApp group.
Yeah her and Jos unfiltered got some s from that being leaked.

I’ll stick to buying men’s shaving foam works much better than women’s

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Mar 8, 2024
Guys can someone give me a heads up please - don’t wanna to drop a bollock 🤣 what’s the message from the moderator mean exactly? If someone comes on here from Aimee’s hounds can we not discuss what they’ve said? I’m totally lost? Sorry for being dense 😱🤪

Me too 😂😂
Lost with most of it as only just come on and guessing it's been quite busy !
All was calm when I clocked off in the early hours 😳

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Charlie has done a post showing all her pressies
She sounds genuinely grateful for everything. Aimee is very generous but it almost feels like she's rubbing Charlie's nose it how much she can spend. She got an expensive eye cream (not the best eye cream ever from GMC). She also got her favourite skin care ever, again not GMC but clarins. The 3 of them are happy to pretend they use the GMC crap to make a fortune from the huns but all use high end skin care instead - family of frauds (and I actually quite like Charlie)
I like Charlie too, she seems as if that’s how she’d be IRL Far more down to earth and wholesome. Seems like Ralph comes first at all costs too

Last edited:

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
do off Wendy… Sainsbury’s this… Sainsbury’s that. Shaimless quiet again because she’s going through all of her old videos to get rid of any that might put her in this position again 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqahu5vog65l5r1kr8jg.mp4
Her face when she said she’d been to Sainsbury’s…. Then trying to quantify where she normally goes whilst not mentioning Tesco….ridiculous Considering she did the party food from there! 😂🙈😳

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not going to mention this after this but as @Aimee5bellies has already stated they used horrendous language and came for everyone for having an opinion that words like that should not be used and that isn’t the first time we’ve seen the user say something alarming. I did report and it was justified a simple “so sorry I didn’t think” would have been enough and I’d have moved on quite happily but there was no reasoning. They even came for us all for pointing it out myself, @Aimee5bellies and @SleepyLion included.
A lot of the posts have been removed.
@noseyneighbour i think it was a message to the whole group it was just by chance your post was used to say it don’t worry.

Anyways,

TESCOOOOOO every little helps 😂

Mar 7, 2024

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe it's the light 🙄 but that dressing gown and her feet looked filthy. Used to seeing her look rough but to show a stained dressing gown and dirty feet on an advert, I am shocked even by aimee's very low standards 🤢
Not to mention the state of the house in the background with clothing and bags hung off everywhere. No a single ounce of self pride or pride in her home.