Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Maybe it's the light 🙄 but that dressing gown and her feet looked filthy. Used to seeing her look rough but to show a stained dressing gown and dirty feet on an advert, I am shocked even by aimee's very low standards 🤢
She looks like she needs a bleach bath, that’s built up dirt. She’s had absolutely disgusting feet before in a try on haul. The soles of her feet were black, no wonder she gets through slippers like no tomorrow they’re all black with dirt!

There is no way she’s showering daily or even weekly, she never ever looks clean even when she’s said she’s had “an everything shower”

Mar 7, 2024
She looks like she needs a bleach bath, that’s built up dirt. She’s had absolutely disgusting feet before in a try on haul. The soles of her feet were black, no wonder she gets through slippers like no tomorrow they’re all black with dirt!

There is no way she’s showering daily or even weekly, she never ever looks clean even when she’s said she’s had “an everything shower”
I can't imagine there is a person on here that would go to work without a shower and in dirty clothes. She must have posted that knowing full well people would comment how mucky she looked, just to get views and the inevitable clapbacks..... I wasn't dirty it was fake tan/bad light/dirty delete and no such video ever existed....(I can picture it now).
The brand has proven they have very low morals, I don't work in PR or advertising but not a chance most brands would have approved that AD 😲

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
This little piggy went to Tesco's
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef pork
This little piggy got dumped
And this little piggy went wahhhh wahhh mummy the trolz have used hurty words wahhhhh wahhhhh Tesco's have dropped me wahhhh wahhhh
1000016903.jpg
Brilliant 🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I've looked back and still can't see anything further than what was said yesterday. I just think we all have different opinions, we all think differently. Days I could cry reading some messages as they do affect me even if not about me but as I've said in the past that's my issue and battle personally so I just hit ignore if someone gets to much. These forums are for people to say what they feel or want even if we don't like or agree it doesn't make it OK to report people and get them banned from using it because you don't agree with them.

Repeatedly using ableist slurs is not a difference of opinion.

We can all say some pretty vile stuff about Aimee but we are all better than using any form of slurs for a minority group.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

She looks that grubby as she takes DRY baths! 🛀 😂