Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I can't imagine there is a person on here that would go to work without a shower and in dirty clothes. She must have posted that knowing full well people would comment how mucky she looked, just to get views and the inevitable clapbacks..... I wasn't dirty it was fake tan/bad light/dirty delete and no such video ever existed....(I can picture it now).
The brand has proven they have very low morals, I don't work in PR or advertising but not a chance most brands would have approved that AD 😲
I know I’m spamming the replies but - I am utterly gobsmacked! I’ve never in my life been anywhere near that mucky - I’d absolutely be ashamed if my feet n legs were like this! It’s like some documentary on channel 4 about the consequences of living in filth and cat wee! Dirty sod!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I just can’t 🤢🤢🤢🤢it’s filth that’s what it is! Are there any skin people on here that can have a proper look? She’s some need her to be flogging any hygiene product - the mucky bugger! Grow tatties between them digits!
I think even going back to basics and bathing daily would do her skin the world of good. Red hot dettol bath is definitely needed 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what do you even say to these people? Do you have pamphlets to hand out about the dangers of doing a sticky Vicky? Is there a helpline number you dish out? How do you not wet your pants laughing? You ALL need massive pay rises ❤️ swear to god - I could in no way shape or form muster any professionalism faced with this !
Ahahaha I don't suppose people can help it if they trip and fall on their torch or air-freshner though eh? Some people are just clumsy I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙈🤭

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not going to mention this after this but as @Aimee5bellies has already stated they used horrendous language and came for everyone for having an opinion that words like that should not be used and that isn’t the first time we’ve seen the user say something alarming. I did report and it was justified a simple “so sorry I didn’t think” would have been enough and I’d have moved on quite happily but there was no reasoning. They even came for us all for pointing it out myself, @Aimee5bellies and @SleepyLion included.
A lot of the posts have been removed.
@noseyneighbour i think it was a message to the whole group it was just by chance your post was used to say it don’t worry.

Anyways,

TESCOOOOOO every little helps 😂
Admin comments were only added on to my post...hence my query...but it was subsequently edited to say to everyone....
Can you just confirm if the user has been removed by admin or just warned? Surely i can ask that?🤦‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I remember being 15 and getting hammered on my mums stolen CherryBs- I threw up all over my bedroom carpet and it was bright red- I was bricking it so I hoovered it up ( the old hoovers with the bag) mum went to use the hoover later and it blew up - my dad was dismantling it and going barmy at my mum for hoovering s up! I was in so much s for that stunt!
I think this is my favourite story ever!! 😂😂😂 Reminds me of Cherry Lambrini spinning round whilst guzzling. Never fully got rid of the pink tinge all up the hallway walls 🤢😭😂 I tell you what though I cannot stand cherries or anything Cherry flavour now 🍒😭

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I’m guessing what clatty means 🤣wish I knew which part of the country everyone was in cos some of these words and saying have me howling - gunna tell my bloke to go get a shower cos he is clatty( is that right) 🤣🤣
Yes but Oinking Olga is proper scummy, skanky, sketty clatty, where as your bloke is working man clatty, not filthy dutty clatty, hope that makes sense. 🤣🤣🤣🤣