Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She thinks she might get a deal with one of the alcohol companies ! Her first order of AU vodka website and she broke the fan showing off her order 🤣🤣🤣 Amazing promotion for the company 😂
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqalp97og65s2v1c566g.mp4
I hope they did miss off one of her cans and gave her 5 instead of 6. It’s amazing how an alcohol delivery has completely lifted her spirits

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Admin comments were only added on to my post...hence my query...but it was subsequently edited to say to everyone....
Can you just confirm if the user has been removed by admin or just warned? Surely i can ask that?🤦‍♀️
Yes they seem to have been removed nosey xx
And I know it was random to add it to your post but I think it was just random!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She better not touch the minions collection or I’ll be raging. She’ll probably make it Harpers new craze all cos there’s a new film out (which is brill and if you get chance to see it in 3D then it’s even better) bet she’s not even seen the other 5 films that’s been out
She absolutely will. She said last week they didn't have the jarmeeeez but these Lion King one's (that she was wearing) are gorrrjjjj. And meant for herself not her child 🙈

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
We had a guy with BIC pen ink refill thingy stuck up his urethra …. 🫣😅 To this day I wonder HOW and WHY ….
I seen a couple of urethra insertions too and I’ve never fully understood WHY?? Like I get the shoving stuff up your arsehole, everyone has their own lil kinks and stuff, but urethra? Nah, I don’t get it

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good! I’m glad anyone can make a mistake using certain words but their lack of respect was out of line! Others apologised for their lapses but their behaviour has been out of line more than once
Really? Good! I couldn't even be arsed saying anything because if the original comment wasn't bad enough it was the lack of accountability and absolute cockiness for me. It was like a 'just me and mi kids from now" moment ready to fight everyone 😵‍💫😂

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
£71.93 on that Au order.. raging fing alcoholic
For someone who doesn’t drink and never tried au pink lemonade before just casually pays £35 for 12 would you not buy one first
Then a few other items fall in the cart to try make yourself happy or to try get a contract pay £75 if that one is actually missing and break the fan 🪭 it’s fine

Mar 9, 2024
I think this is my favourite story ever!! 😂😂😂 Reminds me of Cherry Lambrini spinning round whilst guzzling. Never fully got rid of the pink tinge all up the hallway walls 🤢😭😂 I tell you what though I cannot stand cherries or anything Cherry flavour now 🍒😭
Oh god me too - can’t even do cherry aid - even after my dad mended the hoover it stank for months! Had to fess up to my mum cos the stain on the carpet wouldn’t go even after I tried bleach - which obvs made it worse! Didn’t tell her about the hoover though till I’d left home ! 🤣