Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
My fella is mortified 🤣 says don’t they have any tools like nips or even cooking tongues to grab hold. And why can’t they ask a mate or neighbour to help them out cos it’s gotta be better than having to explain to a nurse what you’ve done🤣🤣🤣🤣 brought tears to his eyes and he is still feeling fragile!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not going to mention this after this but as @Aimee5bellies has already stated they used horrendous language and came for everyone for having an opinion that words like that should not be used and that isn’t the first time we’ve seen the user say something alarming. I did report and it was justified a simple “so sorry I didn’t think” would have been enough and I’d have moved on quite happily but there was no reasoning. They even came for us all for pointing it out myself, @Aimee5bellies and @SleepyLion included.
A lot of the posts have been removed.
@noseyneighbour i think it was a message to the whole group it was just by chance your post was used to say it don’t worry.

Anyways,

TESCOOOOOO every little helps 😂
I didn't realise when I read this, the other stuff they said today which is awful. Sorry to anyone they upset ❤️ mentioning members kids that way is not ok..
No idea why it spiked the admin message on mine...I will just stay working in future...which is what I was supposed to be doing anyway! 🤣🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
This little piggy went to Tesco's
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef pork
This little piggy got dumped
And this little piggy went wahhhh wahhh mummy the trolz have used hurty words wahhhhh wahhhhh Tesco's have dropped me wahhhh wahhhh
1000016903.jpg
Her trotters aren't that long..surely! 🙄

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My fella is mortified 🤣 says don’t they have any tools like nips or even cooking tongues to grab hold. And why can’t they ask a mate or neighbour to help them out cos it’s gotta be better than having to explain to a nurse what you’ve done🤣🤣🤣🤣 brought tears to his eyes and he is still feeling fragile!
Honestly, we tried all of the tools and bits and bobs but the girth of it was just too wide. And even when it did move forward a bit, it just ended up getting sucked back in again. It was a hopeless venture 🤷‍♀️ hopefully learnt his lesson anyway. I imagine it takes a hell of a lot of courage to admit defeat and head to the hospital for help 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I like Charlie too, she seems as if that’s how she’d be IRL Far more down to earth and wholesome. Seems like Ralph comes first at all costs too
I agree. And Ralph is the sweetest little boy. I didn’t like her, because I didn't follow her and only saw her with the other two 😵‍💫 She's really quite likeable, down to earth, great mum and relatable 👌🏼 However I do not like her with them, the difference in her is astounding! But it just shows what awful creatures A and WLW are and how much of a negative impact they have. Honestly two different people with or without them

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂funnily enough I’ve just asked my fella too 😂 he said there’s absolutely no way in hell that anything’s going down his japs eye (I’m sorry lasses for his colourful description) and that he has no idea why anyone would want to. He said he could be on board with a cheeky finger up the bum, but that’s it.
Please don’t call the authorities on me Mr puffy nips and stink vag. I promise I will stop 🙏🏻
Also, a shag up a tree? Please explain 😏
Well we once went for a walk as you do and fancied a bit as you do but we had been the pub n it was dark so we get down to it against a tree - all was well till a double decker bus stopped on the other side of the tree n the whole top deck got an eye full ! The absolute horror on an old ladies face is something I will take to my grave ! 🤣- knew in that moment I was gunna marry him 🤣 it’s our anniversary thing now🤣