Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 13, 2024
uk
Good! I’m glad anyone can make a mistake using certain words but their lack of respect was out of line! Others apologised for their lapses but their behaviour has been out of line more than once
That comment that was made shocked me, especially being a Sen parent, highly disrespectful, looking at their comments they cross the line regularly. I said something awful on TL back in may but I apologised and have learnt from it, however they didn’t even seem to care about using a horrible slur.

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 9, 2024
Honestly, we tried all of the tools and bits and bobs but the girth of it was just too wide. And even when it did move forward a bit, it just ended up getting sucked back in again. It was a hopeless venture 🤷‍♀️ hopefully learnt his lesson anyway. I imagine it takes a hell of a lot of courage to admit defeat and head to the hospital for help 😂
Jamie would have chopped it off first ! X

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Well we once went for a walk as you do and fancied a bit as you do but we had been the pub n it was dark so we get down to it against a tree - all was well till a double decker bus stopped on the other side of the tree n the whole top deck got an eye full ! The absolute horror on an old ladies face is something I will take to my grave ! 🤣- knew in that moment I was gunna marry him 🤣 it’s our anniversary thing now🤣
That is absolutely brilliant 😂😂 I love it !

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Gets worse they’ve now used an audio saying “when your legs don’t work like you used to before”
And I’ve never said anything about sleepy lion but you know what you’re not even worth my time whoever that account is you’re a twisted individual.
Easier said than done when it’s someone imitating you but try not to get worked up about it, any of her ‘huns’ come for you in here we have your back ❤️