Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 You should invite them here 😂 although I'm sure some would actually blush 😳🤣🤣🤣
They couldn’t take the pace! They are blokes - not bad bitches like us lot! He still can’t get over my name on here - doubt very much he would one of his mates calling me by it!! He says his name would be …. Kenbruceupthering 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Don't know why she is hinting at another brand deal with AU, same will happen again like Tesco, people will jump on it and complain. And I don't just mean us and TL, so many others don't like her or the way she conducts herself. She thinks it just comes from these site but it doesn't. It isn't just "trolls" who don't like you aimless, it's normal people online who can see your lies and manipulative personality. I for one never reported you last time as I know hand on heart SOOOOOOOOO many hate you. But you carry on in your bubble blaming us ❤️
Exactly, she’s a filthy mess, my opinion doesn’t make me a troll and I didn’t do anything at all re Tesco. So many people are sick of her and her type on social media. She can’t understand that though because she’s so used to being told by her mother how wonderful she is and the fans of hers on TT. She’s an absolute disgrace

Mar 9, 2024
Don't know why she is hinting at another brand deal with AU, same will happen again like Tesco, people will jump on it and complain. And I don't just mean us and TL, so many others don't like her or the way she conducts herself. She thinks it just comes from these site but it doesn't. It isn't just "trolls" who don't like you aimless, it's normal people online who can see your lies and manipulative personality. I for one never reported you last time as I know hand on heart SOOOOOOOOO many hate you. But you carry on in your bubble blaming us ❤️
Wish she would just bloody clarify why she was dumped! She’s already said it was categorically not the Tesco vid she did - and Tesco would not have booted her off because of some comments and emails! Just admit that once they had done due diligence they thought - NO WAY - its her management’s fault for pimping her out originally under false pretence! Not our fault at all and I for one hold no shame !

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
I reported it too. I didn’t want to get involved because I’ve got myself in bother in the past gobbing off, but what she said was not ok and I support those who it offended. anyway, they’ve gone now so peace and harmony is restored.
Aimee is still a skank, pass it on!
Also reported...I've no guilty conscious over it! Was a vile, outdated derogatory term!