Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly, we tried all of the tools and bits and bobs but the girth of it was just too wide. And even when it did move forward a bit, it just ended up getting sucked back in again. It was a hopeless venture 🤷‍♀️ hopefully learnt his lesson anyway. I imagine it takes a hell of a lot of courage to admit defeat and head to the hospital for help 😂
My Dyson would have got it I betcha nothing gets past my Beryl x

Mar 8, 2024
Hiya, not sure what the confusion is.

No one was scolded. I added a note to say please stop quoting someone posting offensive things and instead ignore as it's encouraging the person to keep trolling with different usernames!

We should leave this whole non drama here to go back on topic!
But you put it on my post? I hadn't quoted anyone. Then it was edited to say everyone.
Hence my confusion.

A lot of us are late to the party so to speak so pick up things much later on..that's the same with a lot of posts. We can't help working and then coming on later wondering what's gone on. I think Al I said was "removed?" on another users post. People commenting all day it seems and I pop on and put one word with a ? and that happened.

Far be it for me to tell you what to do and I'm sure it's a headache of a task of a job, but, if it had been as a comment not a reply to myself, I would have taken it on the chin with the others.
Thanks

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know if it’s the real lurker but if it is then she has been outed.
What can we do to help? I’m new to all this but I’d gladly out myself cos I’m not gunna watch while they shove all their s at one of our own - nobody has done or said ANYTHING illegal ! My Christ shes is gunna be devastated !

What can we do to help? I’m new to all this but I’d gladly out myself cos I’m not gunna watch while they shove all their s at one of our own - nobody has done or said ANYTHING illegal ! My Christ shes is gunna be devastated !
I don’t know, might not even be her, the also said on another that lurker & aimee5bellies are the same person. ☹️