Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Used to love a bit of white lighting. Lambrini too 😋
Only the posh birds did Lambrini - MD 2020 in Yorkshire cos we are bad ass! 🤣 in our local corner shop when I was about 15 you could take an empty bottle in n they’d fill it up from something under the counter. It was some sort of sherry come rocket fuel - cost the same as a packet of fags ! No joke! Ah fond memories! My kids got away with nothing I can tell ya - been there and bought the full kit! 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Only the posh birds did Lambrini - MD 2020 in Yorkshire cos we are bad ass! 🤣 in our local corner shop when I was about 15 you could take an empty bottle in n they’d fill it up from something under the counter. It was some sort of sherry come rocket fuel - cost the same as a packet of fags ! No joke! Ah fond memories! My kids got away with nothing I can tell ya - been there and bought the full kit! 🤣
Ah yes, the memories 😂 kids these days will never know what it was like back in the day. I mean, there’s a few times I could’ve died or got badly injured getting in some of the states I used to 😂 I had an after party one night at my house when my mam and dad were away and I ended up breaking a bone and needing surgery 😂 to this day I’ve still not told them what happened 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah it definitely isn’t me, I don’t know who that is 😂
Can’t they not get into trouble for that? Surely they can’t put a random lady in the line of fire! She could nip to Tesco all innocent n before ya know it bam!!! Felled by a rabid cucumber wealding olga Clingon! And her real name is bloody Brenda from Clacton and she’s never heard of bridge dwellers ! It’s not on is it! X

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Can’t they not get into trouble for that? Surely they can’t put a random lady in the line of fire! She could nip to Tesco all innocent n before ya know it bam!!! Felled by a rabid cucumber wealding olga Clingon! And her real name is bloody Brenda from Clacton and she’s never heard of bridge dwellers ! It’s not on is it! X
I shouldn’t laugh but that’s fing hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Ah yes, the memories 😂 kids these days will never know what it was like back in the day. I mean, there’s a few times I could’ve died or got badly injured getting in some of the states I used to 😂 I had an after party one night at my house when my mam and dad were away and I ended up breaking a bone and needing surgery 😂 to this day I’ve still not told them what happened 😂
Me n you would be besties in real life - I know it ! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
20/20 now that’s a flashback to the late 90’s for me 🤣 we had cider first (used to do spinners - if you know you know 🤣) then all share 20/20 - all purchased by standing outside the shop asking people to go in for us 🤣

Our shop used to sell us cigs with a note from our mum too 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know how we didn’t freeze to death, we used to do all nighters on the park 🤣🤣 we’d all told our parents we were sleeping at each others houses. The lies 🙈🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I don’t know how we didn’t freeze to death, we used to do all nighters on the park 🤣🤣 we’d all told our parents we were sleeping at each others houses. The lies 🙈🤣
It’s crazy thinking back isn’t it 😂 good times! I’d go back and relive it again if I could. I reckon if we were all able to meet up it would be one hell of a party 🥳 🍺🥂
@Puffy nips and stinky vag i vote for the party to be held at your house!

Mar 9, 2024
I got a job in a gay club dancing on the bar with a tambourine! My dad thought I was tucked up in bed till someone told him n he came in the bar to rake me home! I was 15 but I’d told them I was 19. Had to wear a little gym skirt n socks - I looked so cute and was very good at it ! . I swear I saw my dads blood pressure come out of his ears that night - especially when some bloke in a fishnet vest stroked his arm 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I got a job in a gay club dancing on the bar with a tambourine! My dad thought I was tucked up in bed till someone told him n he came in the bar to rake me home! I was 15 but I’d told them I was 19. Had to wear a little gym skirt n socks - I looked so cute and was very good at it ! . I swear I saw my dads blood pressure come out of his ears that night - especially when some bloke in a fishnet vest stroked his arm 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 fing hell your dad must’ve got one hell of a shock.