Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Only the posh birds did Lambrini - MD 2020 in Yorkshire cos we are bad ass! 🤣 in our local corner shop when I was about 15 you could take an empty bottle in n they’d fill it up from something under the counter. It was some sort of sherry come rocket fuel - cost the same as a packet of fags ! No joke! Ah fond memories! My kids got away with nothing I can tell ya - been there and bought the full kit! 🤣
Was old English cider in the park for us

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Actually it must be the one that lurker and 5bellies got booted off here, she’s come back with a vengeance. That makes more sense. Doubt any of aimless’s hun would ever use the ‘s’ word, so I’m going back to my original theory
Who claimed they were Woe in the deleted comments. Was woe and jo the same person? Whoever the person is they’re completely unhinged

May 22, 2024
button moon
Been awol for 48 due to my uni graduation, seems it’s all gone off the last 24 hours!! My first thought the other day when it didn’t appreciate being called out because of that slur was she sounded like Jo, or that other one that got booted off around the same time! Very unhinged behaviour especially if it’s the same one who’s now making Tik toks about lurker. Oooh shall we all throw out the jealousy card, isn’t that what people do when they’re being attacked now? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Morning you lot - just in work and telling everyone about the strange objects you told me had been found in men’s bits! Everyone finds it as funny as I did!
Lurker & 5 bellies - hope you are ok this morning ? Shocking behaviour yesterday!
Did someone manage to message the innocent lady whose picture was plastered on the troll page?
So many questions 🤣
Hope we all gave our tootsies an extra scrub in the shower this morning - that post should have carried a government health warning!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Honestly any nurse will tell you that the job is a massive eye opener (not the eye down there) it’s full of bizarre happenings and behaviours because it involves a true cross section of society. At 19 I was very naive 😂it’s truly like carry on nurse at times and although it’s a hard slog and distressing at times, it’s really a wonderful role with such amazing teams of people so many laughs. Nothing will ever shock a nurse. We’ve seen it all before 😂😂😂😂😂
I couldn't agree with this any more. Especially at football matches when people know you're a nurse and they run over in a panic for broken bones and bloody noses which are usually met with an unphased "oh dear, yes that looks a nasty one best you pop to hospital eh" 🤣🤣🤣 or sprains "ah well never mind, no point going up there they'll see nothing on xray with that swelling you'll be alright" or words to some effect