Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I got a job in a gay club dancing on the bar with a tambourine! My dad thought I was tucked up in bed till someone told him n he came in the bar to rake me home! I was 15 but I’d told them I was 19. Had to wear a little gym skirt n socks - I looked so cute and was very good at it ! . I swear I saw my dads blood pressure come out of his ears that night - especially when some bloke in a fishnet vest stroked his arm 🤣🤣🤣
This is the funniest thing I've read all this year 🍺🍺🤣🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
🤣🤣🤣 My poison on my 21st and same with the murder scene at the end of the night 😳🤣🤣🤣
Do you remember the bottles of aftershock? The drink that your meant to have as shots? I don’t know if it’s still in the shops on not. I remember one night I poured the whole bottle in a glass and just drank it as a drink. I ended up in a right bloody state. My mam said I stumbled through the door, my eyes were rolling back into my head, she put me to bed, I started vomiting in my sleep. She woke me up then I started to pick up my vomit off the floor with a plastic bag and put it in the bin 😂 she was absolutely furious with me. I was not in a good way the day after 🤢

HarperTwist

Jul 12, 2024
Liverpool
Catching up on here and the other site.. wow whats been going on! Can anyone explain what the RTA she posted was? I must have missed that happening
Was a couple of years ago . Went shopping to Liverpool. Was stuck in traffic on way home . Filmed herself sat in car and turned camera to face the other way and other side of the road to show an RTA which was why she was stuck in traffic . RTA was a fatality. This tik tok coincided with her getting a big deal similar to Tesco . Big deal dropped her due to the RTA video back lash. Again she doubled down . Took no responsibility. Denied filming RTA and accused people of ruining her income/career/living. She will never learn. She is unprofessional, unorganised, has to much bad history to ever be taken seriously. Known liar , known manipulator , known abuser . Family of criminals. I don't know how she's still got a following. Mostly thickos.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I just want to repeat for anyone who missed it that photo isn’t me I have no idea who that woman is 😂 poor woman being blamed for being me! The things that have been posted are horrendous and disgusting.
But I’m not going to give it anymore attention now that’s clearly what they are looking for.

And Aimee’s fake scouse accent is back!
I was thinking that about the woman, poor her just having someone pinch random photos…. Unhinged behaviour think we prob all have the same idea who is behind it.

Mar 9, 2024
I just want to repeat for anyone who missed it that photo isn’t me I have no idea who that woman is 😂 poor woman being blamed for being me! The things that have been posted are horrendous and disgusting.
But I’m not going to give it anymore attention now that’s clearly what they are looking for.

And Aimee’s fake scouse accent is back!
Well said babes - and yes Aimee is still a Fanny but a Fanny with mucky trotters x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was thinking that about the woman, poor her just having someone pinch random photos…. Unhinged behaviour think we prob all have the same idea who is behind it.
It’s awful isn’t it, especially as they’re claiming to go for her kids next, when they’re completely wrong! Seems they’ve tried to match someone to my profile photo which is a cartoon and looks nothing like me 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Was a couple of years ago . Went shopping to Liverpool. Was stuck in traffic on way home . Filmed herself sat in car and turned camera to face the other way and other side of the road to show an RTA which was why she was stuck in traffic . RTA was a fatality. This tik tok coincided with her getting a big deal similar to Tesco . Big deal dropped her due to the RTA video back lash. Again she doubled down . Took no responsibility. Denied filming RTA and accused people of ruining her income/career/living. She will never learn. She is unprofessional, unorganised, has to much bad history to ever be taken seriously. Known liar , known manipulator , known abuser . Family of criminals. I don't know how she's still got a following. Mostly thickos.
She got a new management deal which she’d had about 48hrs and was dropped after it. So then ZGA decided to have her back

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I got a job in a gay club dancing on the bar with a tambourine! My dad thought I was tucked up in bed till someone told him n he came in the bar to rake me home! I was 15 but I’d told them I was 19. Had to wear a little gym skirt n socks - I looked so cute and was very good at it ! . I swear I saw my dads blood pressure come out of his ears that night - especially when some bloke in a fishnet vest stroked his arm 🤣🤣🤣
Omg! That is absolutely hysterical 😂😂😂

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
We had a lad with a bottle up his bum, had to break the bottle to get it out where the suction had sealed it.
The things men do when pissed up 🤣🤣my sister in laws mum was a nurse and years ago she said someone came in with their girlfriends jaw literally clamped around their dick as she had had a seizure and wouldn't let go 🤣🤣.imagine trying to explain that one to your parents after you've come round 🤣🤣