Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Can you imagine being someone who maybe needs supporting if going/driving to a new place to have to stand your ground about a car you’ve bought I’m assuming on a sold as seen basis 🤷🏻‍♀️Then a load of crap appears to be wrong with it. And you have to go back to get it sorted - and then the only sensible adult you’ve got to go with you is Aimless…sTINGHELL!! How dire! 😂 I think Shirl is as much of a nervous Nerys as aimless is! 🙄
Which brings me nicely round to Charlie and how she is literally winning at life comparatively. Good job, nice house, lovely lad. Has friends and sensible head on her shoulders 😊

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry my fella said was it radio 2 cos they have all the nob heads? I can not even begin to think of Ken Bruce doing pop master from someone’s bum!! I need a bloody gin - ladies you’ve done me big time!
Ha I’ve no idea what station 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂the absolute best part was that he travelled on the bus 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I think he liked the slight vibration it gave. I’m sure he will have been using the correct apparatus ever since 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I got a job in a gay club dancing on the bar with a tambourine! My dad thought I was tucked up in bed till someone told him n he came in the bar to rake me home! I was 15 but I’d told them I was 19. Had to wear a little gym skirt n socks - I looked so cute and was very good at it ! . I swear I saw my dads blood pressure come out of his ears that night - especially when some bloke in a fishnet vest stroked his arm 🤣🤣🤣
I love this story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Can you imagine being someone who maybe needs supporting if going/driving to a new place to have to stand your ground about a car you’ve bought I’m assuming on a sold as seen basis 🤷🏻‍♀️Then a load of crap appears to be wrong with it. And you have to go back to get it sorted - and then the only sensible adult you’ve got to go with you is Aimless…sTINGHELL!! How dire! 😂 I think Shirl is as much of a nervous Nerys as aimless is! 🙄
Which brings me nicely round to Charlie and how she is literally winning at life comparatively. Good job, nice house, lovely lad. Has friends and sensible head on her shoulders 😊
Me trying to catch up again!!!
I’m sure this car was lease one. If anyone can re check Shirls video. Lease cars are basically hire cars on a semi permanent basis if that makes sense. So surely there should be no question regarding its condition and problem fixing. That’s one of the advantages of having a lease car, so somethings not adding up here🤷‍♀️

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Me trying to catch up again!!!
I’m sure this car was lease one. If anyone can re check Shirls video. Lease cars are basically hire cars on a semi permanent basis if that makes sense. So surely there should be no question regarding its condition and problem fixing. That’s one of the advantages of having a lease car, so somethings not adding up here🤷‍♀️
I’ll be honest I thought that initially too, then I wondered had I got it muddled because that’s what Charlie was doing? I’m not sure tbh

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just seen a video of some random woman eating noodles defending Aimee and Steph.
And debating with people in the comments.
Even says “I’m not important enough for a tattle page Aimee once said that as well”
Gave the vibe that all creators dream about is making it onto tattle so they’re indeed “important” enough 😂

Mar 8, 2024
So I’m catching up
So far Aimless is still gaslighting, buying loads of booze but can’t feed her daughter or pay the leccy bill, Shirls loving Sainsbury’s coz Aimee told her too. Charlie had the time of her life at the birthday tea party and Aimlees can’t pick Harper up from school as she’s on the booze earlier. And shirls car is knackered so Aims is going to sort it!
And lastly it seems there’s idiots playing silly games again and thinking they’re all big and nasty! Stand firm girls. Stand firm 💐

Mar 8, 2024
Just seen a video of some random woman eating noodles defending Aimee and Steph.
Even says “I’m not important enough for a tattle page Aimee once said that as well”
Gave the vibe that all creators dream about is making it onto tattle so they’re indeed “important” enough 😂
Oh that’s hilarious, imagine that being your aim in life. Striving for a tattle page. That’s winning 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh that’s hilarious, imagine that being your aim in life. Striving for a tattle page. That’s winning 🤣🤣🤣