Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I honestly haven’t seen it😱😱😱Any chance it’s Aimless doing the dirty🤷‍♀️
I don’t think so, the words being used a user on here said originally so it’s either them or someone who’s read here for example, jiggy.
Whenever it is lost their moral compass labelling us this and that when they’re degrading peoples children and using slurs like that and aren’t much of a detective because who they claim I am is just a random woman!
And if it is the user from here they have said the most outrageous things about physically harming Aimee and joined in until they were forced off, so they need to practice what they preach!

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think so, the words being used a user on here said originally so it’s either them or someone who’s read here for example, jiggy.
Whenever it is lost their moral compass labelling us this and that when they’re degrading peoples children and using slurs like that and aren’t much of a detective because who they claim I am is just a random woman!
So it’s one of the old trouble makers being vicious. It didn’t get them very far before and it won’t this time round ok 💐

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So it’s one of the old trouble makers being vicious. It didn’t get them very far before and it won’t this time round ok 💐
If it is connected to woe or jo then claiming me and aimee5 are the same person is laughable when Jo was clearly woe and had numerous other accounts.
Aimee5 has been on TL for years!
We don’t all make multiple accounts for our different personalities 😂

Mar 8, 2024
If it is connected to woe or jo then claiming me and aimee5 are the same person is laughable when Jo was clearly woe and had numerous other accounts.
Aimee5 has been on TL for years!
We don’t all make multiple accounts for our different personalities 😂
I’ve just seen them on TikTok😱😱😱
It’s targeting you specifically and Aimee5!
They’re really vile! Like we’ve always said on here and they say on TL is that opinions and our comments etc are on here and should stay here. Those people are unhinged and if this is what the Aimee fan club is causing then we are all right about her. Its like a bloody cult following!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve just seen them on TikTok😱😱😱
It’s targeting you specifically and Aimee5!
They’re really vile! Like we’ve always said on here and they say on TL is that opinions and our comments etc are on here and should stay here. Those people are unhinged and if this is what the Aimee fan club is causing then we are all right about her. Its like a bloody cult following!
It really does show her fan club doesn’t it, it’s beyond weird! The comment on Wendy’s post was eventually removed idk if it was reports or Wendy’s removed it herself.
They commented on Aimee’s unboxing video just saying comment cafe are saddos or something like that, but the one on Wendy’s video was the worst.
They aren’t bothering me too much obviously isn’t nice to read them using the slurs but it says all I need to know about them and that’s that they’re disgusting vile etc. and the fact they think I’m some random woman that isn’t me at all is the funny part!
Inspector gadget fail 😂

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
It really does show her fan club doesn’t it, it’s beyond weird! The comment on Wendy’s post was eventually removed idk if it was reports or Wendy’s removed it herself.
They commented on Aimee’s unboxing video just saying comment cafe are saddos or something like that, but the one on Wendy’s video was the worst.
They aren’t bothering me too much obviously isn’t nice to read them using the slurs but it says all I need to know about them and that’s that they’re disgusting vile etc. and the fact they think I’m some random woman that isn’t me at all is the funny part!
Inspector gadget fail 😂
I was worried as I couldn’t find you. I managed to miss what happened. Glad you find it as comical slash totally freaky and unhinged that it is 😂 xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Happy Homer Simpson GIF

😂😂😂 posting this for no other reason than it made me laugh

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Can you imagine being someone who maybe needs supporting if going/driving to a new place to have to stand your ground about a car you’ve bought I’m assuming on a sold as seen basis 🤷🏻‍♀️Then a load of crap appears to be wrong with it. And you have to go back to get it sorted - and then the only sensible adult you’ve got to go with you is Aimless…sTINGHELL!! How dire! 😂 I think Shirl is as much of a nervous Nerys as aimless is! 🙄
Which brings me nicely round to Charlie and how she is literally winning at life comparatively. Good job, nice house, lovely lad. Has friends and sensible head on her shoulders 😊
Don’t forget she got a brand spanking new car. Who’s winning there 😂 certainly not Aimee or Wendy

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Just seen a video of some random woman eating noodles defending Aimee and Steph.
And debating with people in the comments.
Even says “I’m not important enough for a tattle page Aimee once said that as well”
Gave the vibe that all creators dream about is making it onto tattle so they’re indeed “important” enough 😂
I thought that when I watched it yesterday. It was the way she said it.