Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
If it is connected to woe or jo then claiming me and aimee5 are the same person is laughable when Jo was clearly woe and had numerous other accounts.
Aimee5 has been on TL for years!
We don’t all make multiple accounts for our different personalities 😂
Hope you’re both ok. I’ve just seen it and it’s disgusting. Come for me all you like doll, be as nice as you like, I’m no fing fool

Mar 7, 2024
Only happy when shopping, drinking or eating. Zero WHOLESOME single mum content
Look at the smug face! Has she ever considered the constant showing off is one of the reasons people turn off from her. Not watched it but gonna guess at "Today I've spent my pocket money from daddy on..... some useless tat and cleaning products I will never use! Ohhh and snacks because my diet of takeaways and alcohol isn't enough to fill my empty life. Yay go me" 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
That latest haul - clearly the Dove is not working for you olga - you have black mucky legs and your feet are so rotten they have turned hooves! You need to mix it up a bit and try that elbow grease on your legs and possibly your lady garden and armpits and the loo cleaner if left over night mite make a difference to your hooves oh and when you’ve done maybe wrap yourself in your favourite bin liner and put yourself in the nearest wheelie bin!

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Look at the smug face! Has she ever considered the constant showing off is one of the reasons people turn off from her. Not watched it but gonna guess at "Today I've spent my pocket money from daddy on..... some useless tat and cleaning products I will never use! Ohhh and snacks because my diet of takeaways and alcohol isn't enough to fill my empty life. Yay go me" 🙄
It's always about money with her, it's never about her followers. When those people realise that ?!
The hauls are only to try and get a brand deal ! this was a case with tesco M&S and others ! always tagging them, always trying to get a deal. The DUDs where to get tesco brand deal ! That's now done, nothing for her to gain, so she is in no hurry to do one !

Home Bargains will not take you on, you can't even pronounce their brand name correctly !
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqb9scfog65s1rsjqofg.MP4

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I couldn't embarass myself standing there like a fanny showing my cleaning products 🤣🤣🤣 its always the same boring se. What is wrong with the world when people get paid for it.

Everyone at Greg the wallets gold club will have dr and lawyer children. And he has aimless who stands gormless in her kitchen fake laughing at elbow grease. He must be so so so embarrassed

It's always about money with her, it's never about her followers. When those people realise that ?!
The hauls are only to try and get a brand deal ! this was a case with tesco M&S and others ! always tagging them, always trying to get a deal. The DUDs where to get tesco brand deal ! That's now done, nothing for her to gain, so she is in no hurry to do one !

Home Bargains will not take you on, you can't even pronounce their brand name correctly !
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqb9scfog65s1rsjqofg.MP4
So the narrative from that clatty sketty skanky quasipigmo over the weekend was how worried it was that it wouldn’t be able to feed its child, or keep the lecky on, then come Monday it’s flashing £70 of booze & Tuesday it’s spunked more money away. How can these delulu sycophants not see what a manipulative lying porky pigger it is. 🙄🐽🌵