Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Use to love a diamond white, unfortunately my stomach never did 🤢🤣
I hated it tbh. Too dry! I went on the woodpecker after that. Then it was either mirage or taboo with lemonade.
I used to stuff tissue in my matchbox so it wudnt rattle lol.
I wasn't much of a rebel tbh..my upbringing was so strict and I wudnt dare do more!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I hated it tbh. Too dry! I went on the woodpecker after that. Then it was either mirage or taboo with lemonade.
I used to stuff tissue in my matchbox so it wudnt rattle lol.
I wasn't much of a rebel tbh..my upbringing was so strict and I wudnt dare do more!
Oh my god, I love taboo. Still drink it now 😂

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I told my mum I was going to judo (which I was originally) but instead I was at the pub every Thursday drinking rum and black, I was 13 👀
She found out one time, walked in the pub dragged me out of there and into her car. 😂
This sounds just like me….(I was 14 and meant to be at the youth club)…….except it was my Dad who came in and got me, I’d also been drinking copious amounts of rum and black. Soon made him wish he hadn’t put me in his car though, I puked everywhere, he went apeshit 🤣🤣🤣 took him weeks to get rid of the stains and the smell 🤢🤮I’ve never been able to touch rum and black since, even the smell of it makes me heave 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
It really does show her fan club doesn’t it, it’s beyond weird! The comment on Wendy’s post was eventually removed idk if it was reports or Wendy’s removed it herself.
They commented on Aimee’s unboxing video just saying comment cafe are saddos or something like that, but the one on Wendy’s video was the worst.
They aren’t bothering me too much obviously isn’t nice to read them using the slurs but it says all I need to know about them and that’s that they’re disgusting vile etc. and the fact they think I’m some random woman that isn’t me at all is the funny part!
Inspector gadget fail 😂
I feel a little uncomfortable as I took a look and saw my username mentioned...I don't think anyone has brought it up..thankfully but I thought it may be the elephant in the room as it stands out against the other posts. I'm not sure why my name is mentioned so feel a little awkward. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know why brands keep asking her to punt their stuff. I'm not even saying it because I don't like her, I would tell anyone who looked like she does, that her make up is awful!! She doesn't have a clue what she is doing with it. Her skin is so dry and uneven. Aimless wee tip, less alcohol and take aways, plenty fruit and vegetables.

Mar 8, 2024
It's always about money with her, it's never about her followers. When those people realise that ?!
The hauls are only to try and get a brand deal ! this was a case with tesco M&S and others ! always tagging them, always trying to get a deal. The DUDs where to get tesco brand deal ! That's now done, nothing for her to gain, so she is in no hurry to do one !

Home Bargains will not take you on, you can't even pronounce their brand name correctly !
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqb9scfog65s1rsjqofg.MP4
I haven't watched it all but came to say I was bought one of those mist diffusers...a lovely one actually but then someone told me it was toxic for animals...or some of the oils were...haven't ever used it since. Worried me too much! 😱

****Aimee...when u catch up on here...please Google which ones are safe for your cats ffs****

Mar 8, 2024
So the narrative from that clatty sketty skanky quasipigmo over the weekend was how worried it was that it wouldn’t be able to feed its child, or keep the lecky on, then come Monday it’s flashing £70 of booze & Tuesday it’s spunked more money away. How can these delulu sycophants not see what a manipulative lying porky pigger it is. 🙄🐽🌵
👏 👏 👏 👏