Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel a little uncomfortable as I took a look and saw my username mentioned...I don't think anyone has brought it up..thankfully but I thought it may be the elephant in the room as it stands out against the other posts. I'm not sure why my name is mentioned so feel a little awkward. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️❤️
I’ve seen it didn’t mention it as I didn’t want you to end up overthinking about it that’s all, they’re a strange creature! ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
It's always about money with her, it's never about her followers. When those people realise that ?!
The hauls are only to try and get a brand deal ! this was a case with tesco M&S and others ! always tagging them, always trying to get a deal. The DUDs where to get tesco brand deal ! That's now done, nothing for her to gain, so she is in no hurry to do one !

Home Bargains will not take you on, you can't even pronounce their brand name correctly !
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqb9scfog65s1rsjqofg.MP4
Tried to watch but just can’t😆

Mar 8, 2024
I know I feel sorry for her they need to realise my profile photo is a cartoon and actually looks nothing like me 😂

I’ve seen it didn’t mention it as I didn’t want you to end up overthinking about it that’s all, they’re a strange creature! ❤️❤️
Oh I've overthought it! Thanks tho. Hope u are ok ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
LOL that comfort at the cottage account is defo trying to clout chase of Aims and Vav

Calling everyone a troll 😆😆
🤣🤣 that’s who I watched before saying “my boyfriend said what you gonna do if you get a tattle thread? I’m not important enough for one but Aimee said that once”
Imagine wanting to be on tattle so you can feel important 🤣
And typing vavron as vacron
More like VAVCON 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I haven't watched it all but came to say I was bought one of those mist diffusers...a lovely one actually but then someone told me it was toxic for animals...or some of the oils were...haven't ever used it since. Worried me too much! 😱

****Aimee...when u catch up on here...please Google which ones are safe for your cats ffs****

I saw this and hope it wont go the same way the bush situation did! she knows best after all and does what she likes regardless 😡😕

🤣🤣 that’s who I watched before saying “my boyfriend said what you gonna do if you get a tattle thread? I’m not important enough for one but Aimee said that once”
Imagine wanting to be on tattle so you can feel important 🤣
And typing vavron as vacron
More like VAVCON 😂
Well let’s hope it reads this, whoever you are stop being a needy clout chasing wankspangling bungle t. There is nothing interesting about you, insipid comes to mind, you are not worthy of a tattle or cc thread so stop embarrassing yourself. 🙄