Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂
Do you know what I was going to say no one has said silk cut, are they still going?
Dunno I stopped smoked smoking 10 years ago after a bet with my bloke for £100 that I could do a month but if I started again I’d gotta give him £200 back. When I say I’ve stopped - I’ve stopped buying them but I keep a few that I pinch off my bestie hidden in the garage and when he pisses me off - instead of smacking him in the mush and sticking burning matches down his toenails- I sneak down the garden behind a tree and fill my boots while thinking do you mate your getting no 200 quid off me! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This came up when scrolling on IG..the comments 🤣🤣🤣
Piercing nasal voice 🤣🤣 also Lew’s comment 🤣 cracked me up those did.

And ladies please don’t talk about Taboo 🤣, it’s my drink I can never drink again after getting sfaced on it at 17 and been so violently sick after I could still taste it a week later. We all have that one drink I’m sure 🤢🤣

I was going to call it my trauma drink but felt like I would’ve sounded like Aimee 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024

And ladies please don’t talk about Taboo 🤣, it’s my drink I can never drink again after getting sfaced on it at 17 and been so violently sick after I could still taste it a week later. We all have that one drink I’m sure 🤢🤣

I was going to call it my trauma drink but felt like I would’ve sounded like Aimee 🤣🤣🤣
Mines is definitely the cherryB x

Mar 8, 2024

I know what u mean about the taste after...I actually can't drink cider anymore for the same reason! 🤦‍♀️🤢🤣

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
She is saying that her skin on her face is dry! Does it mean that the Glow Hub products that you were advertising only about a week ago are not really good …. 🤔 you scam ! Let’s see if she does the flow hun mud mask ad now !!! 🤬
I came to say the same All the commissioned paid creams she chucks on her face (for profit) and then has the cheek to say she’s fukin dry
You couldn’t make it up!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi all 🙋🏼‍♀️😊 Not caught up. Tell you what I've never been so pleased to see the back of a run if nights. Jeeze there's something in the Manc water at the min 😵‍💫😂 Back on my 4in 4off rotation now though.😴

What on earth have I missed? 👀 I expect sod all from the same but same prinny. But I was speed reading and saw about @thelurker66 TT page 🤣 What in the be'jaysus? Could at least follow the page that was made for my dog 🤣🤣 Because Lurkey I love you and so does my Baby-Bel ❤️🐶🥰

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Dunno I stopped smoked smoking 10 years ago after a bet with my bloke for £100 that I could do a month but if I started again I’d gotta give him £200 back. When I say I’ve stopped - I’ve stopped buying them but I keep a few that I pinch off my bestie hidden in the garage and when he pisses me off - instead of smacking him in the mush and sticking burning matches down his toenails- I sneak down the garden behind a tree and fill my boots while thinking do you mate your getting no 200 quid off me! 🤣
That absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hi all 🙋🏼‍♀️😊 Not caught up. Tell you what I've never been so pleased to see the back of a run if nights. Jeeze there's something in the Manc water at the min 😵‍💫😂 Back on my 4in 4off rotation now though.😴

What on earth have I missed? 👀 I expect sod all from the same but same prinny. But I was speed reading and saw about @thelurker66 TT page 🤣 What in the be'jaysus? Could at least follow the page that was made for my dog 🤣🤣 Because Lurkey I love you and so does my Baby-Bel ❤️🐶🥰
My friend used to work at MRI and it sounds like absolute carnage. I did my training at a major trauma centre and I absolutely loved it. The buzz you get from the trauma bleep going off 😆

Mar 8, 2024

I know what u mean about the taste after...I actually can't drink cider anymore for the same reason! 🤦‍♀️🤢🤣

I've just realised how small her pupils are... 🤨 ❄️ ?

Mar 8, 2024
Can you remember the posh French menthols that were in a flat box? Always felt very posh with those🤣
I can only remember consulate menthol, but does anyone remember those sobranie cocktail ciggies, they were pastel coloured with gold tips. We took those out when we went discoing in the late 70s early 80s! s, I’m getting old apparently 😱😆🤣🤣