Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Yes!! Were these white with a gold band on them? When you could go in a shop n buy single fags and one would get passed round all your mates- somebody would always wet the end and there would be murders 🤣
Just mentioned those, they were the pastel coloured ones. They were called sobranie cocktail, can’t remember the spelling. Felt really classy with one of those 🤣🤣💕

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi all 🙋🏼‍♀️😊 Not caught up. Tell you what I've never been so pleased to see the back of a run if nights. Jeeze there's something in the Manc water at the min 😵‍💫😂 Back on my 4in 4off rotation now though.😴

What on earth have I missed? 👀 I expect sod all from the same but same prinny. But I was speed reading and saw about @thelurker66 TT page 🤣 What in the be'jaysus? Could at least follow the page that was made for my dog 🤣🤣 Because Lurkey I love you and so does my Baby-Bel ❤️🐶🥰
I would if it was actually me I promise 😂 I seem to attract weirdos though unfortunately who want to go for the jugular constantly 😶😂

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I see this lady on my fyp but have no idea what’s gone with her. I can’t stand her she’s a right arrogant bint. Would someone like to spill the tea in short 😂 I would read the threads but there’s 1000’s and even more on the other site 😂
The best way to catch up is the tattle wiki for her.

In short she’s a pathological liar, a narcissist and terrible parent and smells like catpiss

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
We’d go thirds on 12 Rothmans royals so we’d get 4 each instead of 3 and doing a 3 lug pass on the last one lol.
Camels, always camels & none of the light stuff either! Used to get a packet every other day - cost the same as my train fare to college so didn't go in when I bought them unless I could get a lift

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

She is desperate to get other supermarket sales isn’t she or another deal in general?

Her AU video making out she can only count 5 cans and not 6 I think is her way of trying to get AU to gift her more drink.

Her clown makeup video of her saying she is going to Burnley to get her mum car sorted and saying I wish I had got the car with her at the time.

Ooh bet they are scared of you Aimee Arsehole. Having said that you may try chucking a tyre the same way as you chucked the Halloween Tree so maybe they have a right to be scared of you 😂.

I agree with her being insanely jealous of C. C has a new car, friends, a proper job away from social media, a well mannered kid and a nice home.

Aimee Arsehole is polar opposite. She loses deals with brands because of the content SHE puts out.
For a content creator as she likes to label herself, she has zero idea how media works. In that whatever you share to the World Wide Web is out there in the domain forever. It will be stored and come back to bite you on the arse.
No one has made up anything malicious to ruin her life this is all words she has said and actions she has done.