Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m very concerned!

Children all over the world will be starving, there have been no #packed lunch ideas this week. How are mothers coping without instructions on how to make a ham roll and put some fruit in a box and the crisps, yogurt and drink in the bag. Even though my lunch 50 years ago was the same.

If she actually made something different it could be helpful.

Mar 8, 2024
A chocolate and pistachio pastry.
Ooh sounds my kinda thing. Thanks..where from?? I'm guessing Sainsbury's....
All the way to Manchester for a 1/2 hr job🤣then again won't be the first time 🙊
The estrid razor? The hair removal device? were they not the best ever at a time?
Probably for the last time tho lol. Things go pear shaped (no pun intended 🤪)after she's been on a live 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
A chocolate and pistachio pastry.
😂😂😂 there was no unexpected items in anal holes the past 2 days unfortunately. I was hoping I could come back to you all with the gory details. There was however some BIG juicy abscesses 😋 I love a good abcess.
Don't! I"m jealous...love a juicy abscess! My downtime is watching them on YT 😍
I know I know... it's disgusting...heard it all before and I still dont care.. 🤷‍♀️🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

Don't! I"m jealous...love a juicy abscess! My downtime is watching them on YT 😍
I know I know... it's disgusting...heard it all before and I still dont care.. 🤷‍♀️🤣
I always like to stick on a pair of sterile gloves and stick my finger in the hole to have a feel 😂😂 bear in mind these patients are under general anaesthetic so doesn’t hurt them 😂