Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
The amount of salt in that child’s dinner is a disgrace, not to mention the grease. I hope what I’m about to say doesn’t put any of you off your dinner BUT…. I have an ostomy bag & a few years ago I had a craving for kfc, didn’t eat a lot of it but fast forward a couple of hours & the grease & oil I saw actually made me heave. Maybe too much information but I dread to think what H’s insides are like. Drinks the gravy like soup & you let her, fing disgrace of a so called mother

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The amount of salt in that child’s dinner is a disgrace, not to mention the grease. I hope what I’m about to say doesn’t put any of you off your dinner BUT…. I have an ostomy bag & a few years ago I had a craving for kfc, didn’t eat a lot of it but fast forward a couple of hours & the grease & oil I saw actually made me heave. Maybe too much information but I dread to think what H’s insides are like. Drinks the gravy like soup & you let her, fing disgrace of a so called mother
Don’t worry nobody here will bat an eyelid, I didn’t know what else to say, but I just wanted to say that part ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Never TMI for nurses lol. Sorry to hear you have one but guessing you got through something to get it...if that makes sense...❤️
Interesting perspective on the outcome of eating a load of s...(not literally lol)

Mar 9, 2024
Tonight’s DUD
1 who the hell has chips and mash at the same time?
2 That minging fluffy dressing gown in July? She will stink!
3 she either has not cleansed her face or the cleanser she uses is crap because her eyes are black with mascara - scruff
4 - 2 gravies for H is pure greed and as for allowing her to drink it like soup! All that salt? Absolute s parenting - try saying bloody no! It’s not good for you!