thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
MutleyI will raise a glass of gravy to you babe 🤣
Have to drink it like soup though
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The amount of salt in that child’s dinner is a disgrace, not to mention the grease. I hope what I’m about to say doesn’t put any of you off your dinner BUT…. I have an ostomy bag & a few years ago I had a craving for kfc, didn’t eat a lot of it but fast forward a couple of hours & the grease & oil I saw actually made me heave. Maybe too much information but I dread to think what H’s insides are like. Drinks the gravy like soup & you let her, fing disgrace of a so called mother
The pair of them have an atrocious diet don’t they, setting the child up for terrible food choices for the rest of her life. She’s disgusting, the amount of salt, fat and sugar is diabolical every day. 🙄

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
The amount of salt in that child’s dinner is a disgrace, not to mention the grease. I hope what I’m about to say doesn’t put any of you off your dinner BUT…. I have an ostomy bag & a few years ago I had a craving for kfc, didn’t eat a lot of it but fast forward a couple of hours & the grease & oil I saw actually made me heave. Maybe too much information but I dread to think what H’s insides are like. Drinks the gravy like soup & you let her, fing disgrace of a so called mother
Hello fellow ostomate! Had mine 3!yrs now, have KFC now and again and not noticed anything, Tbf most of what comes out is rank! 😂😂😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I wonder if she’s seen how kfc gravy is made? Maybe if she did she’d think twice about feeding her child it.. it’s disgusting and once I saw the video I’ve never had kfc gravy since