Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Invited to a taste test in London by a supermarket!
I’ve got a really bad feeling it could be M&S!
And I fing hope NOT!! As if they offer her a deal … I’m literally DONE with M&S as , in my opinion, they would have hit an all time LOW, inviting Aimless! 😟
Cue the objections THICK & FAST
It’s just free mass advertising that’s all. She makes a fool of herself every time she does anything so I’m not worried but if they start paying her regularly I will stop spending there. Or rather my husband will, he does shopping and cooking in our house 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think she was personally invited by brand. I think the management got w bunch of invites and they gave it away. Taste tasting events are usually done like that. Brand sends bunch of invites to few management agencies, that’s all.
I thought that but she’s still guna be there associating with the brand. There social media team should be aware of her management and know she will be invited

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why does she sniff up and then loudly smack her lips constantly? So annoying. Also will drive back from an event on the same night when H is at her Dads but will stay overnight when she has H so gash flash and uncle Greg have to step in. No reason why she can’t get the train to and from London to be back to see to her child. I’m sure she can spend the journey sat on the bog as she ss herself on trains
She’s just gross, looks a bloated mess first thing, then even worse when made up and dressed. Revolting hog

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I thought that but she’s still guna be there associating with the brand. There social media team should be aware of her management and know she will be invited
Probably not for long 🤣🤣🤣 With her test tasting ‘skills’ this will be first and last such event she’s invited to, ever 🤣🤣🤣
There will probably be all kinds of cheese to try (charcuterie boards etc), items with smoked salmon in, nothing burned, dry and tasteless

Mar 8, 2024
Probably not for long 🤣🤣🤣 With her test tasting ‘skills’ this will be first and last such event she’s invited to, ever 🤣🤣🤣
There will probably be all kinds of cheese to try (charcuterie boards etc), items with smoked salmon in, nothing burned, dry and tasteless
She will gasping with sausage fingers over her mouth fake reaction cus she doesn’t know how to be genuine. Fake t

Mar 8, 2024
"I don't have any plans for the weekend"

We know. You never do, you'll just eat takeaway, live in your comments and read here and tattle like you do every weekend
Never has time for a film. Can’t wait to have no plans. Cus has loads of time and never has plans. Why she’s making out like she’s some busy mum and person when she isn’t is embarrassing

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good luck with the interview. I’ve got a yorkie too… love them 🥰
I've always had them. This one's half yorkie half Maltese but lol she's a morkie! 🤣 but she looks like a yorkie and has the full on attitude of one 🤣 first one I've had that's mixed but she's my literal wee angel even if she does nothing but sass me all day long and bruise me 🤣🤣 just took her a walk so she's happy now and might let me study! Thankyou, I'm not great at interviews they give me the heebs lol I was throwing up the other night when I got the email to come for interview 🤣🤣🤣 not well!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Wouldn’t shock me if she simply walks around Costco and tries their samples at this point and claims it’s an invited brand taste test 🙄😂
Anyone can try samples of food hardly an exclusive invitation.
What you gonna say? “Ohhhh yum” *claps hands off sides with rolling back eyes*
sea lion dance GIF by Celebrity Cruises Gifs

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Invited to a taste test in London by a supermarket!
I’ve got a really bad feeling it could be M&S!
And I fing hope NOT!! As if they offer her a deal … I’m literally DONE with M&S as , in my opinion, they would have hit an all time LOW, inviting Aimless! 😟
Cue the objections THICK & FAST
Wtf?? She's going all the way London looking like she's dragged through a hedge? Polar bear attire. To smack her lips, shovel s down her throat, show all her chewed food in her mouth, over salivate and say.. hmmm mmm delightful. do off 🙄😫

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
What the do are you talking about ?! You NEVER have plans for the evening or weekend … 🤣 I’m now confident that she is on something more than alcohol 😏😅🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqd1hvnog65q3g6bckog.mp4
Jesus Mary and wee baby Joseph and the donkey what a boring sweaty arsed t she is!
Busy day travelling to Manchester and back do my life she wouldn’t know busy if it smacked her right in her pan face!
Wonder which supermarket have the displeasure of that next week wanting to taste test everything…. Bet the invite was sent to her management team and not directly to Shaimee shamoo can’t keep a job with Tesco!

Mar 9, 2024
She can’t believe that the brand like range used this sound ? 🫣 😅🤣 I couldn’t believe that the brand like Tesco used your fing, squeaky, robotic, nasal voice !
Looking forward to see which supermarket event is it, so I can drop them the message 🤣🤣🤣
Yep - we are all waiting in anticipation! What the hell is this dimwit on! Tesco drop her for being a lying scruffy spunk stain so she thinks she can just try n have another supermarket over! The audacity of this oxygen thief!