Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Chins are chinning on the old moon face

And she’s useless stood there like she’s walked into shot whilst a tv interview is happening and they don’t know what to do
I showed my daughter and she said she actually prefers how she looks without the filter. Don’t come for her she’s 14 and we’ve been to Costco. It was BUSY so both of our anxiety and dismay at how fing rude people are has knocked us silly. Aimee will probably stock up on Kylie 2mrw coz it’s under £8 a bottle.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I showed my daughter and she said she actually prefers how she looks without the filter. Don’t come for her she’s 14 and we’ve been to Costco. It was BUSY so both of our anxiety and dismay at how fing rude people are has knocked us silly. Aimee will probably stock up on Kylie 2mrw coz it’s under £8 a bottle.
She does look better without filters! She looks like almost 40 years old woman. Yes, she is bigger but there’s nothing wrong with that! Just own and embrace your look

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If she owned her size & her looks she wouldn’t be under so much scrutiny for them.

She’s got more faces than the town hall clock!

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
She is so uncomfortable doing lives cos not only can’t she filter herself so people see the true her but she massively lacks the personality and charisma to be engaging on them. I’ve such secondhand embarrassment for her.

The supermarket thing isn’t a brand deal or anything personal it’s that mass marketing crap most did last year, and nothing more will come of it for her.
Agree You can almost see the cringing and trying to think thin 😂
Why does she pout so much too 😂😂

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
If she owned her size & her looks she wouldn’t be under so much scrutiny for them.

She’s got more faces than the town hall clock!
By people being rude, I meant in Costco not on here just in case it came across like that lol. I need a nap 😩
I agree just own it. I’ve gone up a dress size in the past couple of months. I know that’s down to me. Not a poor diet but anything strenuous puts me in a flare up.

Mar 7, 2024
I don't know why she does it to herself going on these lives (unless she is contractually obliged). She feels awkward and it shows. Shes hates to see her unfiltered image. Apart from saying things smelt nice or something smelt pink, she brought nothing of any substance to the live. She looked out of place, said like a lot and read the labels on products as she clearly hadnt done her homework. I didn't get a feeling that this person genuinely uses the products and loves them.
I will give her some plus points - her hair looked clean and tidy and she didn't look quite as orange as she has done recently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719-132627_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719-132627_TikTok.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240719-132713_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719-132713_TikTok.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20240719-133406_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719-133406_TikTok.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 39

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know why she does it to herself going on these lives (unless she is contractually obliged). She feels awkward and it shows. Shes hates to see her unfiltered image. Apart from saying things smelt nice or something smelt pink, she brought nothing of any substance to the live. She looked out of place, said like a lot and read the labels on products as she clearly hadnt done her homework. I didn't get a feeling that this person genuinely uses the products and loves them.
I will give her some plus points - her hair looked clean and tidy and she didn't look quite as orange as she has done recently
If you come across her without knowing her you’d think instantly with these lives ‘don’t give up your day job’ 🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She is such an awkward character. Which there is actually nothing wrong with. People pick on it with her because she comes across so cocky on her videos when she is standing alone in her kitchen. I do think there is something more to her, her social interaction is awful, the faces etc. She reminds me of my teenager with the dirty looks etc all the time. It's like she has never grown up. Has the mental age of about 14. I think that's why the wallet and corner standing Wendy baby her so much as she is mentally challenged.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She's unbelievable. 11days if I'm not mistaken she dropped £65 one up there with one of her worst sets of nails 💅🏼 Well after Starbeez and Jack the pumpkin king. Lol. But 11days and she's missing one? Goes to show she has no care for anything and that amount is do all as she can just go for another whopping set no drama 🙄
Also Single girl weekend I'm calling the DUD. I'm putting my Nan on Pizza and co cz it's me faveeee I avnt ad it for ages. I'm salivating. You already guessed didn't you. I ask for extra chillies. Quick taste test yadda yadda do off. I hope it chokes you 🐷🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
If not chippy is my close 2nd guess! Hope she doesn't deepthroat a battered sausage again 🤢🤢 And it'll be well H doesn't really ever vote Chippy and I've been out all day even though Mcr is not fsr. You didn't have to 'fall in' Primark, M&S and majestic 🙄 Hang in their guys because if it is chippy.. the best ever obvs we will finally be shown how to make a chippy butty 🙄🤢😂