Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Did anyone get a screen record of the live? How she has the nerve to go on a live showing her true size and face shape, to then record videos on TikTok with very obvious filters, I don’t know! The Huns are fing blind as bats. She has a totally different face and body shape in real life.
I screen recorded a bit and posted it earlier. The live was boring and Aimee looked like some s background actor

May 22, 2024
button moon
I don't know why she does it to herself going on these lives (unless she is contractually obliged). She feels awkward and it shows. Shes hates to see her unfiltered image. Apart from saying things smelt nice or something smelt pink, she brought nothing of any substance to the live. She looked out of place, said like a lot and read the labels on products as she clearly hadnt done her homework. I didn't get a feeling that this person genuinely uses the products and loves them.
I will give her some plus points - her hair looked clean and tidy and she didn't look quite as orange as she has done recently

It’s quite concerning, she looks like my mum who was a functioning alcoholic, which eventually took her life…but she definitely has the alcohol bloat, the hands, fingers, neck. It’s a tale tell sign. That and the constant need for high fat/high sugar/high carb meals.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It’s quite concerning, she looks like my mum who was a functioning alcoholic, which eventually took her life…but she definitely has the alcohol bloat, the hands, fingers, neck. It’s a tale tell sign. That and the constant need for high fat/high sugar/high carb meals.
Yeah the craving of absolute crap. When I have a hangover which is rare I eat like Becki jones.

She looks like she’s got the alcohol belly as well. Shirls got the bloated hands & even though she’s got arthritis in them I don’t think that’s what’s caused the King Charles hands

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She's saying it's the countdown to Christmas and that ridiculous flap her hand at the camera and saying sorrryyy 😫😫 She basically asks people to come for her. Irritating t it's JULY!!!!
I've started my Christmas shopping! Don't @ me! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm like Mrs clause hahhaahah I even decorate my friends homes lol

Mar 8, 2024
I think she has that filter on her phone more for what it does for her face more than body. I think she actually thinks she looks like the filtered version!
Also by doing that little post at the studio she's probably trying to show the Huns it's must be certain studio lights and angles because look I do look like this !!

Apart from looking X3 bigger than what the filtered version, I didn't think she looked too bad today and her hair was at least washed and brushed 👏

She is so awkward in social situations, comes across completely different to her cocky kitchen self!

Those that missed the live, you did well to! I only managed 5 minutes 😣 those girls were annoying AF! especially the one that kept saying "guys" x10000000!😡

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She is such an awkward character. Which there is actually nothing wrong with. People pick on it with her because she comes across so cocky on her videos when she is standing alone in her kitchen. I do think there is something more to her, her social interaction is awful, the faces etc. She reminds me of my teenager with the dirty looks etc all the time. It's like she has never grown up. Has the mental age of about 14. I think that's why the wallet and corner standing Wendy baby her so much as she is mentally challenged.
You saying the dirty looks…. My girl (granted she’s anxious as am I) whilst we were out actually sneered at me when I moved her out of someone’s way. I said step back and think about what just happened there. She apologised after realising her face had spoke instead of her voice. She was getting angry at people with no manners. Jokes on her though coz she bought herself a kfc and the burger is pure se.!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 and they forgot her mini fillet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 46
Mar 7, 2024
fing liar ! 🤬
and no ! You don’t deserve happiness ! IMG_8084.jpeg
She's morphing into lauren Goodyear (ex towie), desperate for attention, moon faced, will sell anything to the desperate huns for a few quid - but lauren and some other unscrupulous influencers could be getting jailed for encouraging people to invest in something that 80% of people lose money on.
Aimee is well practiced in the art of MLM scam selling and doesn't particularly research what she promotes. I can't remember the company but she promoted something she said was an anti bullying website (I think) and encouraged people to sign up. Her comment section and tattle said it was something dodgy (I can't remember the details) and she did a dirty delete. she's found her celebrity twin! She would sell her grannies ashes if she thought she could make a few quid

Andthen

Jul 11, 2024
Ireland
How irresponsible is she to young girls who watch her. Just own your size. I would be mortified putting pictures of myself filtered and then all my family, friends and neighbors etc seeing me as I am in real life. It's such a lie and embarrassing. Also because she is such a liar I would never buy anything she promotes. She was so uncomfortable today and had no personality.