Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If not chippy is my close 2nd guess! Hope she doesn't deepthroat a battered sausage again 🤢🤢 And it'll be well H doesn't really ever vote Chippy and I've been out all day even though Mcr is not fsr. You didn't have to 'fall in' Primark, M&S and majestic 🙄 Hang in their guys because if it is chippy.. the best ever obvs we will finally be shown how to make a chippy butty 🙄🤢😂
Found the post!! 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’m just about to start putting the kids money aside now and buy things if I see them.
I've booked london again for hogwarts in the snow and moulin rouge so far so that's her main present. Got her gracie abrahms tickets (that presale gave me grey hairs) I'm set for a breakdown on Tuesday to get sabrina carpenter tickets and then it'll be bits an bobs for her and that's it. P.s I know that's alot but london is also for her birthday to which is when we are going. she's my only child. She is also very aware of this and never ever gloats or shows off anything she gets. I've always done Christmas shopping early though cause I like to enjoy the season and not worry! Excited for autumn this year. Just love coziness!! Woop!

May 22, 2024
button moon
I've booked london again for hogwarts in the snow and moulin rouge so far so that's her main present. Got her gracie abrahms tickets (that presale gave me grey hairs) I'm set for a breakdown on Tuesday to get sabrina carpenter tickets and then it'll be bits an bobs for her and that's it. P.s I know that's alot but london is also for her birthday to which is when we are going. she's my only child. She is also very aware of this and never ever gloats or shows off anything she gets. I've always done Christmas shopping early though cause I like to enjoy the season and not worry! Excited for autumn this year. Just love coziness!! Woop!

This though 🩷🩷🩷 the memories you’re giving your daughter is worth its weight in gold. Don’t ever feel you have to explain yourself. I’m the same, I’d rather take them to do or see something than buy s they willl use for 5 mins. Can you be my mum, I don’t have one (fun fact I did have 2, I was adopted and both the twats died on me 🤣, selfish fs)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tell me she doesn’t read here #chippytea 🤣
I’m glad she is stuffing more se down her big fat greedy throat. She’s a lesson for people to learn. Take care of your body, fill it with nutrition, hydrate it and move it. All the skin care in the world won’t help your skin if you’re not looking after it from the inside.
She comfort eats, she’s trying to fill an empty void because her whole life is miserable.

Anyone feeling the same, take some action, see your GP if you have a low mood, talk to friends, try and do a little exercise, even if that’s only a walk up the street. Try and eat good food, even it’s swap an ice cream for an apple. Tiny steps make all the difference. Don’t be like Aimee, she’s a disgrace doing all this publicly because it’s so unhealthy and dangerous. It’s not good for your mind or body to live the way she does.
To then tell people she is 2 or 3 sizes smaller than she is actually is disguting and should not be allowed on TT.

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
How on this earth can she deny using any filters when he face Is round on lives yet long and slim in her own videos ! With all the make up in lives you would expect the slimmer look with contouring not skinny long face first thing in morning !
plies ! Lies ! Lies ! She is clearly also larger in real life .
I do not get how the huns do not see this !
aimee just be you ! We would respect you so much more
stop trying to catfish the Dave’s of the world with the slighter version of yourself ! Own your true self. Show Harper it’s ok to have the body you have instead of possibly instilling a need to be thinner and creating problems !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s literally got inspiration from @allaboardthebirkeybike post spot on even down to the chip butty tutorial 🤣
I'm an influencer 💅🏼😂

Might I suggest none of you use fence paint for your tan, don't dress like a chavvy crayon. Don't eat your bodyweight in grease every 3days. Lay off the Kylie. Use soap and water daily, avoid spunk near your eyes, including fish spunk. Get a job and some friends. Clean your gaff. Only shop at Tesco and most certainly don't try to trap your husband with a baby or you will end up resenting it. Don't accept ill gotten gains from wedding guests, don't lie or work on your memory, only ask for opinions you can handle and finally and most importantly... remember men will shag polo's so get them a multipack and enjoy the peace. You should be just fine if you follow these basic steps 👌🏼❤️

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She's morphing into lauren Goodyear (ex towie), desperate for attention, moon faced, will sell anything to the desperate huns for a few quid - but lauren and some other unscrupulous influencers could be getting jailed for encouraging people to invest in something that 80% of people lose money on.
Aimee is well practiced in the art of MLM scam selling and doesn't particularly research what she promotes. I can't remember the company but she promoted something she said was an anti bullying website (I think) and encouraged people to sign up. Her comment section and tattle said it was something dodgy (I can't remember the details) and she did a dirty delete. she's found her celebrity twin! She would sell her grannies ashes if she thought she could make a few quid
This video ! 🤬
I always come with receipts 🤣
She's morphing into lauren Goodyear (ex towie), desperate for attention, moon faced, will sell anything to the desperate huns for a few quid - but lauren and some other unscrupulous influencers could be getting jailed for encouraging people to invest in something that 80% of people lose money on.
Aimee is well practiced in the art of MLM scam selling and doesn't particularly research what she promotes. I can't remember the company but she promoted something she said was an anti bullying website (I think) and encouraged people to sign up. Her comment section and tattle said it was something dodgy (I can't remember the details) and she did a dirty delete. she's found her celebrity twin! She would sell her grannies ashes if she thought she could make a few quid
This video? :D View attachment RPReplay-Final1721413927-2.mp4

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Is it normal to have 2/3 take aways a week? I haven't had a takeaway in over 3 weeks now as I just don't see the need. I love to cook and love proper home cooked food. If I was to eat them every week like that I would sicken myself off them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200601_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_200601_TikTok.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240719_200605_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_200605_TikTok.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240719_200609_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_200609_TikTok.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 31