Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I've booked london again for hogwarts in the snow and moulin rouge so far so that's her main present. Got her gracie abrahms tickets (that presale gave me grey hairs) I'm set for a breakdown on Tuesday to get sabrina carpenter tickets and then it'll be bits an bobs for her and that's it. P.s I know that's alot but london is also for her birthday to which is when we are going. she's my only child. She is also very aware of this and never ever gloats or shows off anything she gets. I've always done Christmas shopping early though cause I like to enjoy the season and not worry! Excited for autumn this year. Just love coziness!! Woop!
My sister took my girl to see moulin rouge and she loved it. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She always has to take the biggest bite possible!! She eats like an absolute pig.....she needs a trough not a plate!!
Times I think she gets some kind of gratification from food. She really does seem to have issues surrounding it but she doesn't need to make that our business 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
I've booked london again for hogwarts in the snow and moulin rouge so far so that's her main present. Got her gracie abrahms tickets (that presale gave me grey hairs) I'm set for a breakdown on Tuesday to get sabrina carpenter tickets and then it'll be bits an bobs for her and that's it. P.s I know that's alot but london is also for her birthday to which is when we are going. she's my only child. She is also very aware of this and never ever gloats or shows off anything she gets. I've always done Christmas shopping early though cause I like to enjoy the season and not worry! Excited for autumn this year. Just love coziness!! Woop!

See now I'm jealous 'Huns'
I went to see moulin rouge last month, birthday pressies from one of my friend's.
It is absolutely fantastic, so so good 😍😍😍costumes, set, songs, dances ....literally everything! 😂 I'm sure you will both love it ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
See now I'm jealous 'Huns'
I went to see moulin rouge last month, birthday pressies from one of my friend's.
It is absolutely fantastic, so so good 😍😍😍costumes, set, songs, dances ....literally everything! 😂 I'm sure you will both love it ❤️
Sounds fantastic and anything I've seen on it looks amazing!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Is it normal to have 2/3 take aways a week? I haven't had a takeaway in over 3 weeks now as I just don't see the need. I love to cook and love proper home cooked food. If I was to eat them every week like that I would sicken myself off them!
fin ell 🤢 what a catch she is! God knows why she can’t manage to keep a man 😂😂😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
She always has to take the biggest bite possible!! She eats like an absolute pig.....she needs a trough not a plate!!
I know, it’s like do you have to take such big bites of stuff?! She’s absolutely disgusting. It’s like she can’t fill her gob up quick enough. Absolute munter

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That child is going to grow up to be an absolute horror! What happens the first time someone says no to her?
Surely the dad doesn’t let her go on like that. Does anyone know if he has other children?
I tell my child this is dinner and I will adapt it to their needs because they have food issues due to autism so I’m not that nasty. She’s fing full on scared of that prenager

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
😂 I stopped paying it any attention they won’t accept I’m actually not the woman in the photos they’d make a rubbish detective
The thing is, whoever that psycho is, they go on about bullying on an online forum, yet says she will be back to join in?! Make that make sense, fing weirdo 😂
Funny how we have had 2 or 3 new members join in, coincidence? I think not! Be wary girls of the new joiners. Probably all of them are this t thinking they’re clever. Stupid b

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh fabulous 👌🏼😍 Deffo memories over tat wins every time. I've been Hogwarts in the snow and it's epic!! 😍😭 and yesss my dog is named after a Harry Potter character. Shoot me 🙄 Follow her TT 🤭😂