Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The thing is, whoever that psycho is, they go on about bullying on an online forum, yet says she will be back to join in?! Make that make sense, fing weirdo 😂
Funny how we have had 2 or 3 new members join in, coincidence? I think not! Be wary girls of the new joiners. Probably all of them are this t thinking they’re clever. Stupid b
Yeah I’ve noticed the new comers that’s why I haven’t interacted with them😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Isn't it actually hilarious that she plates up so much food. Yet expects people to believe 1.. she forgets to eat hahaha 2.. last week she just fancied a little burger 😂 But saying that I know people do struggle with their appetite when they're grieving and it was in the wake of her mourning Tesco bless 💔 I mean she did have a hat-trick burger to taste test and McSpicy left in the bag but that's by the by 🐷🤢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I don’t know how miss piggy manages to eat so much food from the chippy. Chips, sausage (just a little one though cos she’s only in the mood for little sausage tonight), cod bites and chip butty. My stomach would hate me if I scoffed all that. When we get chippy I always get a kids size because the amount of grease is just too much for me. Absolute gluttonous pig

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh fabulous 👌🏼😍 Deffo memories over tat wins every time. I've been Hogwarts in the snow and it's epic!! 😍😭 and yesss my dog is named after a Harry Potter character. Shoot me 🙄 Follow her TT 🤭😂
We did hogwarts in the snow when she was 13 and we have been a couple of other times since but she says no time has been better than at Christmas time which I would have to agree on! Memories are worth so much more. She will probably get more vinyls and clothes, perfume and that stuff the usual lol but at least there's something to look forward to!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This is gonna piss her off!!! Apparently the Xmas chocolates are in Tesco!!!
IMG_3173.png
I think it's hysterical she can't bring herself to go 😂🤣 they'll have no idea who she is. So cut your nose off to spite your face but how long she gunna keep it up? I'd bet my life she's been and just not filmed she goes and loves it too much not to. And I think there's nothing wrong with her going either. She's not barred just drumming up sympathy 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is it normal to have 2/3 take aways a week? I haven't had a takeaway in over 3 weeks now as I just don't see the need. I love to cook and love proper home cooked food. If I was to eat them every week like that I would sicken myself off them!
It’s abnormal to have that much fat and salt in every single meal, even at home it’s covered in fat and rarely anything other than cucumber on the plate. She’s repulsive 🤮

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I think it's hysterical she can't bring herself to go 😂🤣 they'll have no idea who she is. So cut your nose off to spite your face but how long she gunna keep it up? I'd bet my life she's been and just not filmed she goes and loves it too much not to. And I think there's nothing wrong with her going either. She's not barred just drumming up sympathy 🤣🤣
All that and she thinks she’s done nothing wrong
If you hadn’t you’d stand your ground surely lol