Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
How are we all doing tonight anyway my fave little trollops? Anyone got any juicy gossip or general chit chat?
Ok here
You saying Trollope reminded me of what me and my friend used to call ‘skanks’ years ago
‘JammieToedTrollopingWhoreBags 😂 yes all one word (capitals for ease of reading 😂

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We did hogwarts in the snow when she was 13 and we have been a couple of other times since but she says no time has been better than at Christmas time which I would have to agree on! Memories are worth so much more. She will probably get more vinyls and clothes, perfume and that stuff the usual lol but at least there's something to look forward to!
Yes Christmas time is always slightly more magical. And the Hogwarts in the snow runs a while so it's not always absolutely packed. I went at Halloween last year though and they had Dementors flying around. I nearly got thrown out 🤣 I'm not jumpy until I'm not expecting something 🤣😱😭😂

Attachments

• Snapchat-1409875844.jpg
    Snapchat-1409875844.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 51
Mar 8, 2024
I don't know why she does it to herself going on these lives (unless she is contractually obliged). She feels awkward and it shows. Shes hates to see her unfiltered image. Apart from saying things smelt nice or something smelt pink, she brought nothing of any substance to the live. She looked out of place, said like a lot and read the labels on products as she clearly hadnt done her homework. I didn't get a feeling that this person genuinely uses the products and loves them.
I will give her some plus points - her hair looked clean and tidy and she didn't look quite as orange as she has done recently
This picture looks like she's breathing in?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_232814_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_232814_Samsung Internet.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 51
Mar 8, 2024
She is such an awkward character. Which there is actually nothing wrong with. People pick on it with her because she comes across so cocky on her videos when she is standing alone in her kitchen. I do think there is something more to her, her social interaction is awful, the faces etc. She reminds me of my teenager with the dirty looks etc all the time. It's like she has never grown up. Has the mental age of about 14. I think that's why the wallet and corner standing Wendy baby her so much as she is mentally challenged.
I agree tbh. Definitely stunted emotionally, intelligently, and maturity.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yes Christmas time is always slightly more magical. And the Hogwarts in the snow runs a while so it's not always absolutely packed. I went at Halloween last year though and they had Dementors flying around. I nearly got thrown out 🤣 I'm not jumpy until I'm not expecting something 🤣😱😭😂
Omg I went Halloween time and they popped up on me to and I was like naaaaaw do oooooff! Then I was dead excited and stalked them lol it was a whole episode 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
This video ! 🤬
I always come with receipts 🤣

This video? :D View attachment RPReplay-Final1721413927-2.mp4
Opinions = bullying
ok....

Aimee, We think u have done your fair share of "bullying"
Sending the hounds on a witch hunt against a comment not blowing smoke up your pooey arse.
Sending the toothless hounds to other creators page, falsely smearing her name.
You should be an influencer, offering something worthwhile and relevant.

I know what the message you should be sending out to the online community:
1. No lying
2. No filters
3. Manipulation
4. Attention seeking
5. Arrogance and entitlement
6. Immaturity
7. Healthy lifestyle
8. Good parenting
9. Good hygiene
10. Ownership of one's do ups

Leave that with you 👌