Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I think it's hysterical she can't bring herself to go 😂🤣 they'll have no idea who she is. So cut your nose off to spite your face but how long she gunna keep it up? I'd bet my life she's been and just not filmed she goes and loves it too much not to. And I think there's nothing wrong with her going either. She's not barred just drumming up sympathy 🤣🤣
Cut her nose off u say....don't give her ideas 🤦‍♀️🤣

May 30, 2024
UK
Why has she all of a sudden started wearing rings on her meat mittens? Another jewellery collab that is the best jewellery ever like the last one (can’t remember the name) she was with and never took the necklace off until she was no longer promoting them and we never saw the necklace again. Aimee the rings make your fingers look huge and fatter than usual. She might aswell have put the ring on her chippy tea sausage it would look just as appealing…….

Incoming green fingers

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Why has she all of a sudden started wearing rings on her meat mittens? Another jewellery collab that is the best jewellery ever like the last one (can’t remember the name) she was with and never took the necklace off until she was no longer promoting them and we never saw the necklace again. Aimee the rings make your fingers look huge and fatter than usual. She might aswell have put the ring on her chippy tea sausage it would look just as appealing…….

Incomin green fingers
Rings look like stainless steel, gold plated. I posted before about it and I also think there will be an ad soon! Probably something like bohomoonjewellery etc. Or she got them from Temu! 🤣

May 30, 2024
UK
Why does it take her ages to chew? She can put the tiniest bit of food in her mouth and the downturned mouth goes into overdrive, the sniffing starts and the constant smacking of the lips and then she ruminates like a heifer for ages. Then when she takes a big bite 🤢🤢🤢 She has the ugliest mouth and facial expressions particularly when she eats that I have ever seen. When she dishes up dinners for everyone you often can tell she has eaten off camera because of the mouth movements and the noises she makes. She’s disgusting

Aimee, that tongue in your cheek you keep doing of late doesn’t make you look coy or cute it makes you look an even bigger t than usual. You’re a 40 year old munter not an attractive young girl

Mar 13, 2024
UK
So Aimless has jumped on the Spanish cleaning products bandwagon! I was going to try them but I won’t bother now. For someone who never cleans she buys quite a lot of cleaning stuff.

Also noticed she’s going to Asda, mmm never heard that before?

What a sad lonely life she has, the highlight of her weekend is going to buy more new bathroom things.

I’m going out for lunch and fizz with my sister and nieces, have a lovely day, uneducated trowels 🥰

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So Aimless has jumped on the Spanish cleaning products bandwagon! I was going to try them but I won’t bother now. For someone who never cleans she buys quite a lot of cleaning stuff.

What a sad lonely life she has, the highlight of her weekend is going to buy more new bathroom things.

I’m going out for lunch and fizz with my sister and nieces, have a lovely day, uneducated trowels 🥰
She better leave Asda alone

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Unless you have any advise on how to stop yourself from beating your spouse to death with a cucumber and feeding him to the foxes babe - no. Blokes are just a different species and at the minute I’m considering getting a refund on mine n looking for a Dave!
I have a Dave and he is on another planet. Sometimes I wonder where the hell I found him. Feel free to try before you buy I will pop him in the mail for you 🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Unless you have any advise on how to stop yourself from beating your spouse to death with a cucumber and feeding him to the foxes babe - no. Blokes are just a different species and at the minute I’m considering getting a refund on mine n looking for a Dave!
Shove the cucumber up his arse when he’s not expecting it. Cuddle him from behind, pretend you’re being all cute, then BAM!! It could go one of two ways- he’ll either yelp like a dog, or quite enjoy it and ask for a bigger girth next time. Worth a try? It’ll be amusing either way 🤷‍♀️😂

Mar 9, 2024
Are you ok? x
Aww bless you ❤️❤️ yeah I’m fine - love him to bits but he has been a t! He can’t see what he has done that makes him a t n I can’t see how he can’t see that he has been a t! So I’m making him suffer big time! I should put a poll on here to see who thinks who is being the t 🤣🤣 x thank you for asking xx

Mar 9, 2024
Shove the cucumber up his arse when he’s not expecting it. Cuddle him from behind, pretend you’re being all cute, then BAM!! It could go one of two ways- he’ll either yelp like a dog, or quite enjoy it and ask for a bigger girth next time. Worth a try? It’ll be amusing either way 🤷‍♀️😂
Tilly don’t tempt me - he will end up in A&E with one of you guys shining your light up his arse! I’m still chucking at the radio ! X

Mar 9, 2024

The Spanish stuff is ❤️❤️❤️

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Why does it take her ages to chew? She can put the tiniest bit of food in her mouth and the downturned mouth goes into overdrive, the sniffing starts and the constant smacking of the lips and then she ruminates like a heifer for ages. Then when she takes a big bite 🤢🤢🤢 She has the ugliest mouth and facial expressions particularly when she eats that I have ever seen. When she dishes up dinners for everyone you often can tell she has eaten off camera because of the mouth movements and the noises she makes. She’s disgusting

Aimee, that tongue in your cheek you keep doing of late doesn’t make you look coy or cute it makes you look an even bigger t than usual. You’re a 40 year old munter not an attractive young girl
At the very least, she does actually chew what she puts into her mouth unlike her TT buddy Sevda. Just saying, like. 😘