Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I swear on my life that radio incident really happened. I have seen so many things in my career but that’s a favourite 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Same here. And I so wish I could mention them all but some of them have a huge shock factor that’s just too much.
One thing I will mention though - necrotising fasciitis 🤢 it’s a smell that you never forget and remains in your nose for hours 🤮

Mar 9, 2024
Same here. And I so wish I could mention them all but some of them have a huge shock factor that’s just too much.
One thing I will mention though - necrotising fasciitis 🤢 it’s a smell that you never forget and remains in your nose for hours 🤮
Tilly you are no longer my bestie!!! Had to run to bloody google then didn’t I!!! Thanks mate ! You’ve done me AGAIN! 🤢🤢🤢

Mar 9, 2024
Tilly you are no longer my bestie!!! Had to run to bloody google then didn’t I!!! Thanks mate ! You’ve done me AGAIN! 🤢🤢🤢
Are you not tempted to go n be a nit nurse or something?? 🤣 you are either fingering abscesses of digging in perverts japs eyes or sniffing diseases that I’ve never heard of - said it before - you deserve a medal x

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Are you not tempted to go n be a nit nurse or something?? 🤣 you are either fingering abscesses of digging in perverts japs eyes or sniffing diseases that I’ve never heard of - said it before - you deserve a medal x
Nooo don’t disown me bestie. I’ll keep my mouth zipped 🤐 promise 🤭
Sometimes I think I should change specialities because sometimes the stress my job and co-workers cause me is not worth it at times. But then I just think I would end up finding anything else boring because I love the blood, gore and adrenaline rush my current role gives me. I’m based in the operating theatres and people say you have to be a certain type of person to work in there 😂 I’d love to work in A&E though

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This fake lurker claps back at me more than Aimee ever would! So going forward I’m not going to be mentioning or responding to anything about them.
Also, THE WOMAN IS NOT ME if it was I’d admit it but it really isn’t you’re barking up the wrong tree! You deluded strange person 😂 and saying I’ve slagged a user off on a public forum which anyone can read and they can read themselves being a member, anyway, this is the last thing I’m saying on the matter. Enjoy your five seconds of attention ✌️

P.s Aimee looks a tea towel.

Mar 9, 2024
This fake lurker claps back at me more than Aimee ever would! So going forward I’m not going to be mentioning or responding to anything about them.
Also, THE WOMAN IS NOT ME if it was I’d admit it but it really isn’t you’re barking up the wrong tree! You deluded strange person 😂 and saying I’ve slagged a user off on a public forum which anyone can read and they can read themselves being a member, anyway, this is the last thing I’m saying on the matter. Enjoy your five seconds of attention ✌️

P.s Aimee looks a tea towel.
Aww babe - let me at em ! I got you!! 🤣 what the one that always makes me laugh on here - GURL HOLD MA WEAVE!!! X

Mar 9, 2024
Sometimes I think I should change specialities because sometimes the stress my job and co-workers cause me is not worth it at times. But then I just think I would end up finding anything else boring because I love the blood, gore and adrenaline rush my current role gives me. I’m based in the operating theatres and people say you have to be a certain type of person to work in there 😂 I’d love to work in A&E though
Honestly I appreciate you loads and I would give you a mahoosive pay rise - and for the record should I ever need to go to theatre I would want you there to tell me a funny story while they put me under and to make me laugh after xx I’d never disown you x even if you make me wee and gip at the same time x

Mar 9, 2024
You would love my job Hun - different every single day and I could write a book on loonies and social misfits x

Mar 9, 2024
😂 thank you! I haven’t said anything bad about @SleepyLion we’ve always got a long!
I get lost with the comings & goings tbh - wasn’t sleeplion a nice one? Not seen the name for ages tho and why is she coming for you? You are the least offensive on here! X just ignore babes - easier said than done I know but they will all crawl away if you just laugh at them - we have all got you Hun x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I get lost with the comings & goings tbh - wasn’t sleeplion a nice one? Not seen the name for ages tho and why is she coming for you? You are the least offensive on here! X just ignore babes - easier said than done I know but they will all crawl away if you just laugh at them - we have all got you Hun x
Because of what happened on here the other day I think it’s the same person who got booted but like you say we move! ❤️❤️
And yes sleepy lion is lovely!