Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She looks like that every time I've seen her in the wild...like she's got a bad smell under her nose!
Farting 4-20 GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Aww bless you ❤️❤️ yeah I’m fine - love him to bits but he has been a t! He can’t see what he has done that makes him a t n I can’t see how he can’t see that he has been a t! So I’m making him suffer big time! I should put a poll on here to see who thinks who is being the t 🤣🤣 x thank you for asking xx
Go for it..I love a poll 😂❤️ xx

Mar 9, 2024
I would love to be a nit nurse or a spot picking nurse 😍
True story - I am the OG clean freak n my daughter got nits. She has the thickest longest hair - anyhow I nearly needed an ambulance when I saw the bloody things - phone call to mum & dad to come help - 2 hours later my mother & Dad are de- nitting the kiddos n I hear what sounded like the grand bloody national taking place in the kitchen - batshit bonkers bloke of mine was doing a nit race - complete with a start and finish line! He had a couple of work lads there n they were all - including the kids betting cash with him on the Mike like John Mcririck ! - anyhow the kids get deloused while I’m finding out everything I can about them - ended up burning all the bedding n having nightmares and when the kids got them again I convinced myself that my bloke wasn’t using the nit comb on himself and he was responsible - in my head - i thought if the kids went in the bath little fers could live in the plug hole so I made him shave every single hair from every bit of his bod! I ended up having to go to the docs cos it was sending me over the edge! I won’t even start on how me n the kids left home when the dog got fleas - nope I’m not up for anything crawly ! 🤢🤢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
AU sent her tons more cans to try. As if that functioning alcoholic needs any more alcohol in her life and now another brand who’s lost my custom.. I’ll stick to Smirnoff
At this point it’s shameful and H I feel sorry for having to be exposed to the drinking which we all know she does DAILY and all the family is the same.
She spent what? £70 to entice them to notice her and send her free stuff.
Sorry but I don’t get why these brands entertain it, especially when the comments show her bought followers “beautiful?:)

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
True story - I am the OG clean freak n my daughter got nits. She has the thickest longest hair - anyhow I nearly needed an ambulance when I saw the bloody things - phone call to mum & dad to come help - 2 hours later my mother & Dad are de- nitting the kiddos n I hear what sounded like the grand bloody national taking place in the kitchen - batshit bonkers bloke of mine was doing a nit race - complete with a start and finish line! He had a couple of work lads there n they were all - including the kids betting cash with him on the Mike like John Mcririck ! - anyhow the kids get deloused while I’m finding out everything I can about them - ended up burning all the bedding n having nightmares and when the kids got them again I convinced myself that my bloke wasn’t using the nit comb on himself and he was responsible - in my head - i thought if the kids went in the bath little fers could live in the plug hole so I made him shave every single hair from every bit of his bod! I ended up having to go to the docs cos it was sending me over the edge! I won’t even start on how me n the kids left home when the dog got fleas - nope I’m not up for anything crawly ! 🤢🤢
Head lice are no joke are they. I’ve thankfully only had to deal with it twice with my girls, but I was shocked when I actually saw one crawling. I didn’t realise that they were actually like little bugs 😖 it proper messes with your mind doesn’t it.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
At this point it’s shameful and H I feel sorry for having to be exposed to the drinking which we all know she does DAILY and all the family is the same.
She spent what? £70 to entice them to notice her and send her free stuff.
Sorry but I don’t get why these brands entertain it, especially when the comments show her bought followers “beautiful?:)
It’s the fact she’s creaming her knickers over being sent free alcohol yet she looks like someone killed her dog when she’s with her child… easy to see which one brings her joy!

what a sad unfulfilled pathetic life she has

Alcohol
Takeaways
Shopping
Tinder
Alcohol
Clapbacks
Takeaways
Alcohol
That prenager burden

That’s her list of priorities and h is always bottom of the list