Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Part 3 - we have a holiday booked - been booked months and cos nob head runs quite a big business- I worked round his dates. Found out only Yesterday that he’s booked a golfing trip with the lads - am I bothered about him going away? Nope! Am I bothered that it’s straight before we go and he thinks he’s going off playing knock a ball run for a week n then get a flight home leaving 10 hours before we leave for the airport and not only that - expecting me to pack for him for second hollibob - GURL HOLD MA WEAVE!
Oh and part 4
he put my Egyptian Cotton bedding in the wash with a a yellow duster
And lastly he forgot to put the recycling bin out - the only thing I asked him to bloody do !
Now girls - tell me he is not a t and will get my bum out in Tescos window
He has got reasons for every single one and I am being unreasonable apparently
Oh revenge is very sweet cos he can get ready ! 🫣
I would be pissed off about the holiday thing..hear ya girl. 1..not ideal timing at all and 2..couldn't be have discussed it with you first?? Prob knew you wud say no!

Just before my marriage ended..I had s msge from one of the school mums...she wanted to discuss picking up and dropping off my son... asked her what she was talking about. Turns out he had booked a golf trip to Portugal and not even told me and made arrangements behind my back with OUR money. It was one of the last straw moments! Made a right fool out of me!

Oh no..your bedding...😱 ffs..why did he think that was gonna work out OK 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

The bin thing is also annoying as if like ours..the recycle bin only gets emptied fortnightly!!

I can confirm twattish behaviour. Not gonna call your fella a t..but kinda just did lol.
Sofa for him! Ir is he the one that slept on the trampoline?? Off he pops 😂❤️

Mar 9, 2024
He definitely deserves a whack with a cucumber 🥒 😂 gimme the details of the hol and I’ll go with you instead 😂
Oh my god how much of a laugh would that be !! I’ve not told him yet but but I’ve changed it and booked to go with my girls for a week instead - we go the day before he comes back and my sister is having the littles overnight and bringing the 3 of them to mine when he gets home. He can look after them for a week while we sun it up ! And I’m not saying a word about it to him either - it will be a nice surprise 😳
Recycling - gunna dump the lot in his bloody car Sunday night - he won’t forget that job again in a rush.
I’m a Gemini and I love and nurture my inner wicked 🤣x

Mar 8, 2024
Basically I was out with my sister. I saw her car when we got there. It sticks out like a sore thumb being that colour! We were walking down the retail park and next thing I see her carrying three big bags! She was going to her car to put them in. Said to my sister who she was and I bet she gets her phone out and starts filming. Next thing she’s walking towards Asda and gets her phone out and started recording herself 🤣🤣 Saw her in Asda filming a shelf and taking to her phone 🤣 We left Asda to go to another shop. Then when we came out we saw her AGAIN, carrying a Costa to her car 🤣🤣
She’s defo a size 14-16 and her face is rounder like the studio lights. Not like in her kitchen
What a sad little life. How embarrassing!
Alcoholic...spendaolic and gluttonic (think i made that last one up..)
Thanks for confirming her size..as we all suspected!
Wish u had snuck a pic lol. Surely we are allowed to take pics in public (she does) as long as no kids in view.
Miss entitlement things rules only apply to others. If u put yourself all over SM and believe u are a superstar...pictures wud be a natural thing hahaha!! 🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Basically I was out with my sister. I saw her car when we got there. It sticks out like a sore thumb being that colour! We were walking down the retail park and next thing I see her carrying three big bags! She was going to her car to put them in. Said to my sister who she was and I bet she gets her phone out and starts filming. Next thing she’s walking towards Asda and gets her phone out and started recording herself 🤣🤣 Saw her in Asda filming a shelf and taking to her phone 🤣 We left Asda to go to another shop. Then when we came out we saw her AGAIN, carrying a Costa to her car 🤣🤣
She’s defo a size 14-16 and her face is rounder like the studio lights. Not like in her kitchen
What a sad little life. How embarrassing!
Alcoholic...spendaolic and gluttonic (think i made that last one up..)
Thanks for confirming her size..as we all suspected!
Wish u had snuck a pic lol. Surely we are allowed to take pics in public (she does) as long as no kids in view.
Miss entitlement things rules only apply to others. If u put yourself all over SM and believe u are a superstar...pictures wud be a natural thing hahaha!! 🤡
I’m signing you both up to the odd ball therapy clinic 🤣🤣
Be proud as punch 🤪

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Wish she would just own up and be honest about her size! 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m a size 18! Why hide it? her lies are catching up with her! She’s pathetic

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
My blokes week of twatishness - I know my girls on here will hear me
sent him to collect fancy dress costumes that I had ordered and paid for - Tarzan & Jane - comes back with 🌭 and fing 🍟 ( fuming)
Like no way on gods Green earth am I waking about as bloody 🍟to his 🌭
I needed to sort something quick so I borrowed a friends Marilyn Munro get up n told him to sort himself something but I wasnt talking to him - sends me a text saying his mate has got a 70s rod stewart outfit - Jesus Christ !!!!! not even joking it was more jimmy saville than Rod Stewart ! I’m even more pissed off - specially when we get home n he’s pissed sitting on the end of the bed n I wake up to jimmy saville in full wig n animal print y fronts playing if you think I’m sexy on his guitar at 4 in the morning! - not enough to warrant a battering with the cucumber? Well if you don’t think so yet - buckle up … yesterday my utterly bonkers brain nob head bought - yes bought - without giving me ANY warning - wait for it ….. not 1 but 2 geriatric DONKEYS! - and part 3 is the worst but if anyone wants to hear? X
Do you even have to ask if we want to know no. 3 😂

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Are you ok? x

I must apologise but I did laugh a bit at the thought of a hotdog outfit. Would prefer not to wear it tho!
Men cannot be trusted to do a simple task can they?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I'm guessing the rod steward/Saville get up wasn't a turn on...😬

I'm not gonna slate him for the donkeys cuz I wud be so happy lol but I sense there is more to it.... don't u need a licence for them GEFRA or something...or is that goats?? I love 🐐

Awaiting part 3 and more clarification por favor 🙏 🤣❤x
I’m happy about the donkeys too Not gonna lie 🤎

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Part 3 - we have a holiday booked - been booked months and cos nob head runs quite a big business- I worked round his dates. Found out only Yesterday that he’s booked a golfing trip with the lads - am I bothered about him going away? Nope! Am I bothered that it’s straight before we go and he thinks he’s going off playing knock a ball run for a week n then get a flight home leaving 10 hours before we leave for the airport and not only that - expecting me to pack for him for second hollibob - GURL HOLD MA WEAVE!
Oh and part 4
he put my Egyptian Cotton bedding in the wash with a a yellow duster
And lastly he forgot to put the recycling bin out - the only thing I asked him to bloody do !
Now girls - tell me he is not a t and will get my bum out in Tescos window
He has got reasons for every single one and I am being unreasonable apparently
Oh revenge is very sweet cos he can get ready ! 🫣
oh fuk a duck 🙈😂

Mar 9, 2024
I would be pissed off about the holiday thing..hear ya girl. 1..not ideal timing at all and 2..couldn't be have discussed it with you first?? Prob knew you wud say no!

Just before my marriage ended..I had s msge from one of the school mums...she wanted to discuss picking up and dropping off my son... asked her what she was talking about. Turns out he had booked a golf trip to Portugal and not even told me and made arrangements behind my back with OUR money. It was one of the last straw moments! Made a right fool out of me!

Oh no..your bedding...😱 ffs..why did he think that was gonna work out OK 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

The bin thing is also annoying as if like ours..the recycle bin only gets emptied fortnightly!!

I can confirm twattish behaviour. Not gonna call your fella a t..but kinda just did lol.
Sofa for him! Ir is he the one that slept on the trampoline?? Off he pops 😂❤️
I ❤️you lady - sorry bout your ex 😢 he said realised straight away bout the timing but by then it was too late cos all the lads had jumped on and paid - he knew I’d flip so was trying to butter me up before telling me! Between us he is soft as s and yeah it was him on the trampoline 🤣 he only got the Donkeys cos my granddaughter was crying and begging and I swear my bloke would chop his leg off rather than see his grandkids cry!
Said he forgot the recycling cos he was stressing about the holiday times and he didn’t know he had picked up 🌭🍟 till he looked in the box when her got home ( idiot)
Actually said - babe I’ve never dusted in my life so you can’t blame me for that!
fing men! X
He has been to see the farmer up the road who keeps a couple of ponies and he’s sorted a home near enough for the kids to walk and see them ( only after I turned purple) he actually thought I’d be fine with them in the back garden - it’s big and backs onto a field but I’m not having bloody donkeys roaming about! ( idiot t)
You could be a councillor ❤️🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
He definitely deserves a whack with a cucumber 🥒 😂 gimme the details of the hol and I’ll go with you instead 😂
The duster in with the wash is the most unforgivable thing. I love silky Egyptian cotton sheets, I wash mine every 2 days in the heat. I have 4 sets of very expensive luxury bedding. If he did this to mine I would sex starve him for a while and wear very tight fitting bum scrunch shorts and not let him near me.
Give that a try 👍🏼

Mar 9, 2024
The duster in with the wash is the most unforgivable thing. I love silky Egyptian cotton sheets, I wash mine every 2 days in the heat. I have 4 sets of very expensive luxury bedding. If he did this to mine I would sex starve him for a while and wear very tight fitting bum scrunch shorts and not let him near me.
Give that a try 👍🏼
Well my inner evil has been whispering babe- how’s this sound? - I’m gunna forgive him Wednesday morning cos I’ve got the day off - take him back to bed for sexy time - cuff him to the bed and do off to selfridges with his wallet to buy more - I am wounded babe- only fellow bedding snobs will appreciate how deep this cut is! X