Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well my inner evil has been whispering babe- how’s this sound? - I’m gunna forgive him Wednesday morning cos I’ve got the day off - take him back to bed for sexy time - cuff him to the bed and do off to selfridges with his wallet to buy more - I am wounded babe- only fellow bedding snobs will appreciate how deep this cut is! X
When our washing machine packed up I took them to the laundrette. Collected them in a black sack as I didn’t have a big enough bag. I forgot to put them away, left them by the door and forgot all about them. He thought he was being helpful by taking the rubbish out and the bins for the following morning. They were almost brand new 🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
He shops and cooks, I clean and do the laundry. I never ever use black sacks for anything apart from rubbish now.

Wonder if Aimee will have these issues with a husband again?
She doesn’t wash often so I doubt she does much laundry either so even if she had a fella this scenario would probably never happen 😜I imagine she will be single for many years to come 🤪

Mar 9, 2024
When our washing machine packed up I took them to the laundrette. Collected them in a black sack as I didn’t have a big enough bag. I forgot to put them away, left them by the door and forgot all about them. He thought he was being helpful by taking the rubbish out and the bins for the following morning. They were almost brand new 🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
He shops and cooks, I clean and do the laundry. I never ever use black sacks for anything apart from rubbish now.

She doesn’t wash often so I doubt she does much laundry either so even if she had a fella this scenario would probably never happen 😜I imagine she will be single for many years to come 🤪
Oh my actual christ! He would be on sleeping on the trampoline for a month - so sorry for your loss babe - let us say a prayer fir the 220 thread count 🙏 xx

Mar 9, 2024

Doubt very very much she will have bedding issues babe - you’ve seen the actual state of that bed - probably crimplene polyester and cat hair blend - 2 for £7 at the pound shop x dirty cow !

Mar 9, 2024
Not Wendy using curl shampoo on her bone straight hair 🤣🤣

She does know she's got a cold, she's had it for a week, she's not proper ill! No wonder Aimee is such a wet blanket when she gets a sniffle
I’ve got a theory people - call me sceptical but … weren’t the gruesome twosome supposed to be doing a once in a lifetime visit to Charlie’s today? Well I reckon bendy had agreed to pick up Ralph n anal aims has had a sulk - persuaded mummy to say it’s her who is poorly cos she knows she would get slaughtered on here if she pulled the poorly sick dying duck act again???
And come on - this family are deranged- Wendy - so very poorly but thinks ooh il just whip me phone n ring light out n do a bit of flogging se? Seriously lady?

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
And the taste test queen is back - ummm yeah they're both yummy. Thanks for that wonderful description of the taste! I mean does the fruit come through? Is there more of a pineapple or coconut flavour? Does it have an after taste? Is the vodka strong?

Can whoever told her she's good at this just stop! A kid could tell me more.

Last edited:

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
No, that's next weekend when they take Ralph back after his week with WLW. Charlie is dropping him off.
I’ve got a theory people - call me sceptical but … weren’t the gruesome twosome supposed to be doing a once in a lifetime visit to Charlie’s today? Well I reckon bendy had agreed to pick up Ralph n anal aims has had a sulk - persuaded mummy to say it’s her who is poorly cos she knows she would get slaughtered on here if she pulled the poorly sick dying duck act again???
And come on - this family are deranged- Wendy - so very poorly but thinks ooh il just whip me phone n ring light out n do a bit of flogging se?

Mar 8, 2024
My blokes week of twatishness - I know my girls on here will hear me
sent him to collect fancy dress costumes that I had ordered and paid for - Tarzan & Jane - comes back with 🌭 and fing 🍟 ( fuming)
Like no way on gods Green earth am I waking about as bloody 🍟to his 🌭
I needed to sort something quick so I borrowed a friends Marilyn Munro get up n told him to sort himself something but I wasnt talking to him - sends me a text saying his mate has got a 70s rod stewart outfit - Jesus Christ !!!!! not even joking it was more jimmy saville than Rod Stewart ! I’m even more pissed off - specially when we get home n he’s pissed sitting on the end of the bed n I wake up to jimmy saville in full wig n animal print y fronts playing if you think I’m sexy on his guitar at 4 in the morning! - not enough to warrant a battering with the cucumber? Well if you don’t think so yet - buckle up … yesterday my utterly bonkers brain nob head bought - yes bought - without giving me ANY warning - wait for it ….. not 1 but 2 geriatric DONKEYS! - and part 3 is the worst but if anyone wants to hear? X

I'm sorry dont hate me but I am laughing at all this and secretly thinks he sounds like a bit of a legend 🤣🤣🤣
But the donkey thing is the best for me, I'd love that 🙈🙈 (sorry)

Can't wait to see 3 🤣🤣🤣