Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Part 3 - we have a holiday booked - been booked months and cos nob head runs quite a big business- I worked round his dates. Found out only Yesterday that he’s booked a golfing trip with the lads - am I bothered about him going away? Nope! Am I bothered that it’s straight before we go and he thinks he’s going off playing knock a ball run for a week n then get a flight home leaving 10 hours before we leave for the airport and not only that - expecting me to pack for him for second hollibob - GURL HOLD MA WEAVE!
Oh and part 4
he put my Egyptian Cotton bedding in the wash with a a yellow duster
And lastly he forgot to put the recycling bin out - the only thing I asked him to bloody do !
Now girls - tell me he is not a t and will get my bum out in Tescos window
He has got reasons for every single one and I am being unreasonable apparently
Oh revenge is very sweet cos he can get ready ! 🫣

Ok 3 he has lost me 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I would be pissed off about the holiday thing..hear ya girl. 1..not ideal timing at all and 2..couldn't be have discussed it with you first?? Prob knew you wud say no!

Just before my marriage ended..I had s msge from one of the school mums...she wanted to discuss picking up and dropping off my son... asked her what she was talking about. Turns out he had booked a golf trip to Portugal and not even told me and made arrangements behind my back with OUR money. It was one of the last straw moments! Made a right fool out of me!

Oh no..your bedding...😱 ffs..why did he think that was gonna work out OK 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

The bin thing is also annoying as if like ours..the recycle bin only gets emptied fortnightly!!

I can confirm twattish behaviour. Not gonna call your fella a t..but kinda just did lol.
Sofa for him! Ir is he the one that slept on the trampoline?? Off he pops 😂❤️

Twinnie the end of my 20yr relationship was because he booked a lads week abroad and told me a couple of weeks before! When I said you can't be doing things like that I was told it's got nothing to do with me ...so that was the last straw for me too!! do that s 😬🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Nooo don’t disown me bestie. I’ll keep my mouth zipped 🤐 promise 🤭
Sometimes I think I should change specialities because sometimes the stress my job and co-workers cause me is not worth it at times. But then I just think I would end up finding anything else boring because I love the blood, gore and adrenaline rush my current role gives me. I’m based in the operating theatres and people say you have to be a certain type of person to work in there 😂 I’d love to work in A&E though
Girl don't move to A&E. I repeat DON'T 😂😭😂😭
People: Oooohhh is it like the programmes?
Me: 😭😭😭😭😭

Mar 9, 2024
Twinnie the end of my 20yr relationship was because he booked a lads week abroad and told me a couple of weeks before! When I said you can't be doing things like that I was told it's got nothing to do with me ...so that was the last straw for me too!! do that s 😬🤣
😱😱😱😱 I should think so !!! Nothing to do with you would be the last words he uttered with a full set of teeth and his dangle bit still in situ!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aww babe - let me at em ! I got you!! 🤣 what the one that always makes me laugh on here - GURL HOLD MA WEAVE!!! X
Somebody better hold maaaa weave!!! 😂😂😂
Sorry I've been asleep haha. I was going to say something then I thought no I best not incase it actually Is@thelurker66 but I'm confident it's not 😂 So.. I looked at that profile with the pic of the poor innocent woman and thought that woman is nowhere near 30!! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The duster in with the wash is the most unforgivable thing. I love silky Egyptian cotton sheets, I wash mine every 2 days in the heat. I have 4 sets of very expensive luxury bedding. If he did this to mine I would sex starve him for a while and wear very tight fitting bum scrunch shorts and not let him near me.
Give that a try 👍🏼
Dying at bum scrunch shorts to wind him up and made a mental log 🤣🤣🤣