Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Tell me this....does wendy look to using the slimming filter or is it the angle? She's slim anyway but she looks a bit different here? Also how lovely is little Ralph. So different to Harper. She tends to crave attention so can over play i think at times (thats not her fault). He comes across as a well settled, polite, well mannered, loving little boy. But that shows in a child that gets the right attention. I fear its to late now though for Aimee to even try but then all aimee wants is her to be old enough to hand a drink to so she has a best friend to booze with instead of being alone.

Attachments

• 7ffa40f2bd606c127af197675c8e139c.mp4
    27.4 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh I think I remember u saying now actually! I was imagining coppers up the hospital all the time with the delights of society! 🤣

Edited to say... the likelihood of me meeting a man is very slim!
Oh my Nosey ❤️ I know it's cliché but he will find you when you least expect it. I had and still have so much trauma because of my ex I couldn't see myself with anyone ever again. But here we are. And I know I don't know you but from what I do you're a beautiful, strong woman inside and out. So if and when the time comes where you want someone any man would be lucky to have you ❤️❤️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Tell me this....does wendy look to using the slimming filter or is it the angle? She's slim anyway but she looks a bit different here? Also how lovely is little Ralph. So different to Harper. She tends to crave attention so can over play i think at times (thats not her fault). He comes across as a well settled, polite, well mannered, loving little boy. But that shows in a child that gets the right attention. I fear its to late now though for Aimee to even try but then all aimee wants is her to be old enough to hand a drink to so she has a best friend to booze with instead of being alone.
God her voice is so dull & boring, how does anyone get through a whole video?! Goes for Aimless as well

Oh and how does she have so many followers (oh that's right Clout chaser 😆😆 blindly the sheep follow mummy )

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
God her voice is so dull & boring, how does anyone get through a whole video?! Goes for Aimless as well

Oh and how does she have so many followers (oh that's right Clout chaser 😆😆 blindly the sheep follow mummy )
She’s so drab, so boring and she’s passed all that onto Aimee. Absolutely mind numbing the pair of them 🥱

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Yeah. It does seem to be different! Maybe she’s had advice off Queen of the Filters , Aimee!! She would want her mum to set up a filter so she looks the same on both accounts! How Fake!

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning you awesome bunch of bridge dwellers. I've spent the first few days of holidays cleaning (didn't film myself) sorting garden (didn't film myself) going food shopping (didn't film myself) drying all my washing outside (didn't film myself)

Now I'm going to settle with my first chew of the day (still not filming myself) and read the rest of my book (not filming that either even though I'd be brilliant at book reviews) Hope y'all have a great day ❤️

Not you Aimless, you get to bump into every doorframe you walk through and drop everything you try to carry.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No kissywiss from Remy boy on this fine Tues morning? 😎 Can imagine how happy she is on her first whine of the day, finally the last day of school and she can diminish all parenting responsibilities for 6wks. Oh sorry I forgot she does that 365 🙈 I've just got in bed after a wild night at the zoo also known as A&E. Oh what a night 😫
Have a gorgeous day all. I'll trust you all to get the tea for later 👀👀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Don't know if just me but it pissed me off so much when WLW got Rs headphones and said they'll have to get H something. Whilst I agree not to treat them differently unfortunately that ship sunk 🙈 What about all the days out, lunches, Barca shopping etc etc where R has not had a whiff? I'm sure she can manage with not being spoilt rotten and wouldn't even need to know about his present. Clearly that kid rules the roost with her s mum and gigi 🙈

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I think I remember u saying now actually! I was imagining coppers up the hospital all the time with the delights of society! 🤣

Edited to say... the likelihood of me meeting a man is very slim!
I am manifesting a rich successful brain surgeon with the sexiest arse and 6 pack to come and sweep you off your tootsies - kind loving and respectful with a great sense of humour- great manners - never leaves the loo seat up or buys random donkeys. He will be with you by August and all of us trolls will be attending your wedding in the Caribbean a private island - and we will all be so happy for you because you deserve it all and we aren’t narcs xx manifesting for you with love ❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I am manifesting a rich successful brain surgeon with the sexiest arse and 6 pack to come and sweep you off your tootsies - kind loving and respectful with a great sense of humour- great manners - never leaves the loo seat up or buys random donkeys. He will be with you by August and all of us trolls will be attending your wedding in the Caribbean a private island - and we will all be so happy for you because you deserve it all and we aren’t narcs xx manifesting for you with love ❤️
I’m sorry but the donkey references are cracking me up 😂😂 absolutely love it 😂