Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Yeah. It does seem to be different! Maybe sheā€™s had advice off Queen of the Filters , Aimee!! She would want her mum to set up a filter so she looks the same on both accounts! How Fake!
You might be into something there lol manipulating mummy to , just so she looks the same when she's on her tiktoks! Just looks worse cause Wendy's already slim

Mar 8, 2024
I am manifesting a rich successful brain surgeon with the sexiest arse and 6 pack to come and sweep you off your tootsies - kind loving and respectful with a great sense of humour- great manners - never leaves the loo seat up or buys random donkeys. He will be with you by August and all of us trolls will be attending your wedding in the Caribbean a private island - and we will all be so happy for you because you deserve it all and we arenā€™t narcs xx manifesting for you with love ā¤ļø
Aww how lovely is this...thanks ā¤ļø xx

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my Nosey ā¤ļø I know it's clichĆ© but he will find you when you least expect it. I had and still have so much trauma because of my ex I couldn't see myself with anyone ever again. But here we are. And I know I don't know you but from what I do you're a beautiful, strong woman inside and out. So if and when the time comes where you want someone any man would be lucky to have you ā¤ļøā¤ļø
Awww thanks Birkey ā¤ļø
I think I need to 'heal' and get my confidence back. Then we will see..maybe 3rd time lucky! I'm not accepting any BS anymore or allow myself to be made to feel like this ever again! xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Remys walking was questioned on Sunday reset and she said heā€™s fine heā€™s got long legs and now sheā€™s ā€œnoticed it for weeksā€ fing lying bullshit

And looking HAGGARD Aimee give up the procedures

Attachments

• IMG_5775.jpeg
    IMG_5775.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5774.jpeg
    IMG_5774.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 69
  • v0f044gc0000cqfnnsfog65gro3krq50.mp4
    31.7 MB
  • IMG_5777.jpeg
    IMG_5777.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 94

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Of course you didn't notice your beloved cat was in pain. To busy deleting comments and swigging any alcohol you can get your filthy claws on
And he needs to go on a diet. Just how much food is she feeding them? Heā€™s probably eating the others food and because sheā€™s not there all the time thereā€™s no way sheā€™ll control it. Esp when theyā€™re left alone for days

Mar 9, 2024
Did you get new outfits? Or are you going as šŸŸ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It was the weekend gone babe- I did put a post on - didnā€™t have time to go back n change šŸŸšŸŒ­ so I borrowed a mates Marilyn Monroe ( looked total sex bomb šŸ’£ even if I say so myself) dick head got a 70s Rod Stewart get up from a mate of his - cos he felt daft bring a šŸŒ­without šŸŸā€¦ā€¦Tilly I kid you not - he turned up looking more like Jimmy fing Saville! I was mad enough at that but he kept saying he had a surprise for me - totally ignored him till he woke me up in the early hours pissed - he was in animal print fing knickers seranading me with his guitar n karaoke Mike - do ya think Iā€™m fing sexy!! Looking like a half naked jimmy saville - errrr no I definitely do not think you are sexy - do on with ya Donkey!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
It was the weekend gone babe- I did put a post on - didnā€™t have time to go back n change šŸŸšŸŒ­ so I borrowed a mates Marilyn Monroe ( looked total sex bomb šŸ’£ even if I say so myself) dick head got a 70s Rod Stewart get up from a mate of his - cos he felt daft bring a šŸŒ­without šŸŸā€¦ā€¦Tilly I kid you not - he turned up looking more like Jimmy fing Saville! I was mad enough at that but he kept saying he had a surprise for me - totally ignored him till he woke me up in the early hours pissed - he was in animal print fing knickers seranading me with his guitar n karaoke Mike - do ya think Iā€™m fing sexy!! Looking like a half naked jimmy saville - errrr no I definitely do not think you are sexy - do on with ya Donkey!
Oh yeah, of course. I remember now šŸ˜‚ just losing track of all of the times your fella has been a silly bugger šŸ˜‚ do off with ya donkey šŸ«šŸ§šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I really wish we couldā€™ve got to see a pic of him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ he sounds absolutely hilarious šŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
Did you get new outfits? Or are you going as šŸŸ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Oh n Tilly - it wasnā€™t just ordinary šŸŸ it had a little hole in the middle to poke my head through - made of foam n couldnā€™t get through the bleeding door! The crotch bit was past my knees n the arm holes were that far from the body you could only see my hands and my legs looked 12 inch long! I looked like bastard square pants with chips on me head!